ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

Regarding the Water Parks and Sports option, it states the passholder is entitled to one round of minigolf on each course before 4PM. I'm going to go ahead and assume that's one round per day, right? It's odd Disney didn't specify that - they have lawyers, don't they? It'd be odd to think it's only one round per year, but I'd hate to buy it and find out that's the case!
Correct, it is per day. We use it often.

Anyone with just resale contracts able to score a sorcerer's pass? There's no option online - I know the last time they were for sale resales were able to get them, so was hopeful they didn't change that.
I'm resale but before restrictions. So yes.

Is it too much to ask that Disney either allows you to use more than 1 gift card to purchase tickets OR allows their gift cards to hold more than $1000? >:( Apparently, yes. What should be an easy online purchase isn't.

The annual pass is currently chilling in my cart where it will have to stay because I refuse to use a credit card when I have the money for the annual pass on gift cards.

Tomorrow, I will call Member Services because they have to verify my eligibility (even though MDE already has) and then, and only then, will Disney give me permission to spend money with them. 🙄

So all this craziness today and right now you can easily go on the web site and buy an annual pass with no issues. Mind you, still no online upgrade existing tickets as promised, but they are still available. So why did they make it sound like they would run out?

So all this craziness today and right now you can easily go on the web site and buy an annual pass with no issues. Mind you, still no online upgrade existing tickets as promised, but they are still available. So why did they make it sound like they would run out?
Mass hysteria.
I don’t mean to be mean, but I did chuckle at all the 0600 internet folks.

Vouchers are no longer valid for years…it’s one year from date of purchase to be activated. So guests can no longer purchase and hold for a long time.
I still have a voucher from MANY years ago that I never activated before there was a one year activation limit. Is it still valid to activate as an annual pass or only as a credit toward a new one? I've been living outside the US for a long time and finally moving back this summer so will finally have time to make multiple trips over the next year.

I still have a voucher from MANY years ago that I never activated before there was a one year activation limit. Is it still valid to activate as an annual pass or only as a credit toward a new one? I've been living outside the US for a long time and finally moving back this summer so will finally have time to make multiple trips over the next year.
You can still activate it. I did so with one last year. It's less likely you'll be served by a CM that knows what it is but you can ask them to check with their supervisor if they otherwise don't. Depending on what pass it was for you are most likely to be issued the Incredibles pass. If it was for the DVC AP definitely you should get the Incredibles pass as that AP did not have black out dates. THAT part might take some insisting.

You can still activate it. I did so with one last year. It's less likely you'll be served by a CM that knows what it is but you can ask them to check with their supervisor if they otherwise don't. Depending on what pass it was for you are most likely to be issued the Incredibles pass. If it was for the DVC AP definitely you should get the Incredibles pass as that AP did not have black out dates. THAT part might take some insisting.
That's exciting news!!! It was an old DVC AP so I'll ask for a supervisor if needed. Thank you!

ah to cause exactly what happened. lol mass hysteria. I know all morning I'm telling myself just go to work, do your thing. . . come home and go fishing and relax. . . noooooooo I perseverate over it until I get it done which was just more stress on me. . . they won. . . again.

FOMO is a powerful incentive. It is highly unlikely that the Sorcerer AP will 'sell out' prior to April 20.

Of course, that's easy for me to say. Fortunately, I currently have an AP and plan to renew it, so until October 2024, I don't need to worry about AP availability. :)

Where is the information about mini golf and waterparks?

Water Park and Sports Option

Water parks are subject to rehabilitation, seasonal capacity or weather closures.

Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course: includes greens fee only; tee time reservations are required and are subject to availability. FootGolf is available every Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday after 2:30 PM, subject to availability. Miniature golf valid for one round. Round must start prior to 4:00 PM. Only one miniature golf visit per day. ESPN Wide World of Sports admission valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge; there are no events on certain days; days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions vary. Visit https://www.espnwwos.com for more information.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/annual-pass-terms-conditions/

Just to update on my experience: I started my efforts a little after 3:00am yesterday here on the left coast. Got all the errors, Woody, dwarfs, etc. for almost 3 hours. Had a day planned at Disneyland so I left Woody spinning his wheels on my laptop. At one point when traffic was stopped on the freeway I checked the app on my phone...got in a queue, wait time was over 2 hours. I shut that down as I didn't want to drain my phone battery because I needed it at DL! When I arrived at DL about 30-40 minutes later I tried the app again and got an 8 minute wait, got through and made my purchase. I then proceeded to give Disney any money I had left throughout the day at DL. I just got back to my laptop now, over 24 hours later, and Woody was still there, just like I left him. Here's to another year of bicoastal Disney magic!

FOMO is a powerful incentive. It is highly unlikely that the Sorcerer AP will 'sell out' prior to April 20.

Of course, that's easy for me to say. Fortunately, I currently have an AP and plan to renew it, so until October 2024, I don't need to worry about AP availability. :)
I was thinking they might release a certain number for 4/13 and "sell out" within a day or two and then release more 4/20.

Even so, I didn't want to be moping around here for a week and under even more stress on 4/20 if they "sold out" faster than expected! That was a lot of my frustration yesterday morning...knowing that the lines would most likely lighten up by afternoon, but not willing to take the chance!

I'd be really interested in knowing how many passes they've sold so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter