• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

I just successfully got my unused tickets upgraded by phone. I called 407-934-7639 at exactly 7:00 am. When it asked what I was calling for I said “annual pass”. Then it said there would be a 25 minute wait time and if I didn’t want to stay on hold I could have a cast member call me back when it was my turn so that’s what I did. I got the call back in about 40 minutes and the nicest CM got everything taken care of within 5 minutes. So from the time I woke up until the time I was upgraded was 2.5 hours. I am so relieved now that I can enjoy the rest of my day not stressing about getting AP’s. We became DVC members last May and have waited so patiently for this day to arrive! 😊

All circuits are busy now... please try your call later in the day all while I'm watching the 7 dwarves.

I can confirm, if you are upgrading tickets to a pass the ticket line can doe the upgrade for you. You do not need to wait for Member Services. Just got off the phone with them, they upgraded my four 5 day base tickets to Sorcerer passes. Make sure as soon as they come on you say, I AM UPGRADING AN EXISITING ticket. Have your member ID ready when they ask for it. Also as an FYI, the tickets I upgraded were bought from a military base MWR office. They are not military salute tickets.

Finally got through on the website but then decided to change my ticket type (drop an option I had added) and now I'm back to the dwarves:mad:

Just called 407-939-7702. Got right through, They were unable to assist in purchasing new anual passes for DVC members. He said you had to call MS at 9 if the web site was not fixed. For as much money as Disney makes, you would think that the IT would be better….

Now talking with a cast member. Almost there, ready to give credit card info. I upgraded two unused 5-day hoppers.
Phone 407-939-7702
I have tickets as part of a package for May but haven't paid the final payment yet. Were yours already fully paid?

Well I bought a single ticket and I'm now on 2 hour hold

Don't know if MS will be better in 45 minutes or not

This is total BS
Just called 407-939-7702. Got right through, They were unable to assist in purchasing new anual passes for DVC members. He said you had to call MS at 9 if the web site was not fixed. For as much money as Disney makes, you would think that the IT would be better….
I did this too
I then told her I wanted to buy a single day ticket and upgrade it
She was extremely rude and said she absolutely had no ability to do that

I finally got through. On hold with a 167 minute wait time.

However, the automated attendant is now stating that the call center can help DVC members upgrade existing theme park tickets to a Sorcerer Pass. The message states that new purchases (without a ticket to upgrade) must go through Member Services.

Anybody successful on the website? Wasn't expecting to drag this into work hours but I guess I don't have a choice.

I have an unused 7 day park hopper pass and was not able to upgrade online - only offering upgrade to Park Hopper Plus (DVC Membership is listed on Profile) Called the number and finally got through after 10 tries. Did all the annoying AI questions . . . just to be told wait time of 167 minutes!!! I literally laughed out loud and hung up.,

I also had the 167 minute wait time, beginning around 7:10, and my call was just answered...same message as everyone else stated here...Keep trying online, as they are working on the website and it may "possibly" work. Otherwise call MS at 9am EDT. I can't imagine what that wait time will be!!

I've been able to put my cc info in a few times, but then just get kicked back to my cart. I'll keep on trying!

I also had the 167 minute wait time, beginning around 7:10, and my call was just answered...same message as everyone else stated here...Keep trying online, as they are working on the website and it may "possibly" work. Otherwise call MS at 9am EDT. I can't imagine what that wait time will be!!

I've been able to put my cc info in a few times, but then just get kicked back to my cart. I'll keep on trying!
As an organization Disney has become an embarrassment as they can’t do anything correct

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter