Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

Do you think we should be refreshing this page or no?
I am now but definitely not if they start a virtual queue.

When I tried to buy a Disneyland Magic Key I was in the virtual queue for 3 hours, I finally got in but I just hemmed and hawed too much and they sold out. I really wanted a WDW one though.

Sorry if this has been asked but does everyone in the party need the memory maker add on with the APs or will all pics go to the account and just one person needs it to download them?
No, just one person. Anyone you are connected to will be able to see the photos!

Well I'm up and at 'em even though it's the middle of the night here....... who decides these totally random times to release stuff?!@?!?! lol.....good luck all!

So is it maybe 7 a.m. ET like dining and fast passes? I know they said no earlier than 6 but....

It will likely be some random time this morning because then everyone wont be refreshing like we were at 6:00:01 am est.

My grandson is the only one of the 4 of us without a pass (he aged in during the sale pause) so all I need is one but this is giving me so much anxiety

If he just turned 3 while they weren't selling APs and the rest of the family has them, Guest Services would have issued him an AP at anytime.

Really hope it isn’t too far past 6. I’m up at 3 here while being sick. And not going to be happy if I have to stalk the page for another hour just waiitnf
I woke up at 2am to ensure I would be awake enough at 3. I thought I'd just login to work early, but all I can do is sit here and watch my several devices trying to get into a virtual queue. It's going to be a LONG day!

I tried to upgrade my tickets before 6am and it was letting me get to the page but didnt show any options for APs. Now it is giving an error saying to call at 7am.

I woke up at 2am to ensure I would be awake enough at 3. I thought I'd just login to work early, but all I can do is sit here and watch my several devices trying to get into a virtual queue. It's going to be a LONG day!
Oh I’m expecting it to be a long day. Already went through this song and dance when Magic Key opened sales. I just wish it would start

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter