Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

Sigh..I was gonna go back to bed, but now I might need to make coffee instead

It's Disney so....... yeah that's probably it! lol.....
Oh I know. I’m an Owl House and Amphibia fan. Disney IT forgetting to press buttons has lead to two major episode leaks. So basically Disney IT not pressing a button is the bain of my life

If you look at the headers that are loading for the page there is an entry for queue-it which I assume is the service they use. I see a space that looks like it should have a unique token and it is all 0s. I'm relatively confident this is not the queue yet.
When I inspect the page it doesn't look like the queue to me either, it was saying "waiting room" and there's no unique token. But right now, I hate everything about this.

I'm going to refresh on Chrome and leave my Safari alone. We'll see how that works. ;);)

When I inspect the page it doesn't look like the queue to me either, it was saying "waiting room" and there's no unique token. But right now, I hate everything about this.
Real talk time, knowing how to check that stuff really just makes this more frustrating lol

Disney is so incompetent. You want to have your website experience the equivalent of a DDOS attack? Tell everyone to start hitting refresh constantly on your website at 6 am.

Messing with the URL a little bit gets you to a "Queue-it" error page (like changing the number on wdwappost0420). So seems like it's in place but not active or something

Just a tip from the DVC queue...when they open and you are in the queue, the browser will automatically show your progress. When it's your turn to purchase it will play a loud Disney chime if you are in another tab or window.

I am not DVC but I did it anyway in the off chance that someone messed up and opened passes for all.

So, I am getting an error message when I select "change tickets". Does that mean that I have to call at 7:00? or that I am in the same mess as everyone else? Or am I supposed to try to buy the AP and then change my existing tickets to the AP? Sorry, y'all, I have no idea what I am doing here and it's way to early to think....

Disney is so incompetent. You want to have your website experience the equivalent of a DDOS attack? Tell everyone to start hitting refresh constantly on your website at 6 am.
Yeah...their static assets for the page are also loading from a single western AWS region even though I'm on the east coast. There are some clues in there that some things probably weren't thought through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter