Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

While I can WFH today, I should have taken the day off! Grateful the little bar moves a bit, even though the wait time is still more than an hour. Kicking myself for logging off that original Space Mountain page a couple of times, probably would be earlier in the queue. But hey - at least I have hope at the moment!
I have said this to myself like 20 times in the last 30 minutes lol I sadly had to get to work, so I fed my dogs and sped in here and now just reading DIS and watching my bar move little by little!! Keeping the faith here

I've been on the phone with a woman and she said you can't upgrade to annual pass if you have a resort package until you arrive 😭😭...she said there should be a workaround but I am very confused. Anyone know if this true?
The workaround would be for her to remove the tickets from your package so that you have a ticketless package, then process the AP purchase.

Just another observation...Don't panic if your progress bar stops animation. Mine has stopped and started quite a few times. There is a status time stamp below the approximate wait that should tell you the last time it updated. If that is more than a couple minutes behind, that's when I would panic.

I've been on the phone with a woman and she said you can't upgrade to annual pass if you have a resort package until you arrive 😭😭...she said there should be a workaround but I am very confused. Anyone know if this true?
You should be able to buy annual passes and then drop the tickets off of your package and make it a room only. You will have to be transferred to guest services typically but they can do it.

I have more than an hour, and it's not moving......

I'm on the 7679 number, but I have tickets already. I'm on hold. Should I hang up and call the other number? I'm not certain about giving up this queue.
Honestly don't know. Sorry! Just listing numbers as many were asking.

On hold on the phone but will save my tickets if I get through online.

Is anyone having problems once your on the ticket page?

My wait just went back UP - from 9 minutes to 17. :crazy2:

Edit: I know that's still pretty good, but it puts me exactly at the time I drive my DD to school!

Nice to know some Disney queue experiences are universal. Including the random wait time jump. /s (Been there done that with RunDisney)

I wish the phone lines gave updated wait times. But the 2 hour 40 minute wait they listed is....not great.

There's absolutely no rhyme or reason to this. The browser that I entered the queue on first has the longest wait. The browser that has the shortest wait is the one I kept refreshing for a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter