Jordan Berger

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! First time annual passholder here! We live out of state, otherwise I’d run to the resort and check for myself…but does anyone know if they are still giving out those orange passholder sliders for MagicBands? I know they don’t give out complimentary MagicBands anymore, but I at least wanted to get one of those sliders if they were still available… or buy one off eBay if I have to 🤪😆🙈 (especially because I know they don’t do the DVC ones anymore 🙄 which is a bummer. We joined right after they stopped)

Thanks so much!

Hey everyone! First time annual passholder here! We live out of state, otherwise I’d run to the resort and check for myself…but does anyone know if they are still giving out those orange passholder sliders for MagicBands? I know they don’t give out complimentary MagicBands anymore, but I at least wanted to get one of those sliders if they were still available… or buy one off eBay if I have to 🤪😆🙈 (especially because I know they don’t do the DVC ones anymore 🙄 which is a bummer. We joined right after they stopped)

Thanks so much!
They used to hand them out at Guest Services if you asked nicely and they had any available. They would ask for your AP and ID to verify first and then sent you on your way. Not sure if they still have them. You can also find the DVC ones on ebay too!

Good luck!

We've been DVC and AP for years, and have yet to receive the first slider.

It's not worth our time to seek them out, though. Probably wouldn't wear them anyway.

Last edited:
It took me several tries over the course of a year going to guest services to get one. You just have to be patient. I went to the AP office at the MK and they luckily had some in stock. This was back in 2019 and who knows if they are still doing them. I just got my new AP band and it didn't come with the slider which happens to some people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter