Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selfishly, I hope it isn't this week. I'm traveling on business most of the week and I know I won't be able to be playing the refresh game. I am relying on you good folks to share the word so I at least have a little hope that I can have a chance!

I would be SHOCKED if the link did not go live in the next couple of days.

People need time to make plans and next week is Holiday week with lots of people traveling.

It has to be imminent.

I completely agree with this. We are reaching the 60 days out from opening day. I looked at Pandora and counted back- they released the preview link 50 days before the first preview date. If it came out today that would be the 12, tomorrow the 13. We are getting close. I can feel it!

You might be right. I never book them right at that time so I have no idea for sure. I’m also in the central time zone so I thought it was 6AM for me and 7AM EST.
This is correct....at least that's what I've always done. I'm Central time zone too.

Wait aren’t ADRs 6am? Or did this change?

You might be right. I never book them right at that time so I have no idea for sure. I’m also in the central time zone so I thought it was 6AM for me and 7AM EST.

well, you are sort of both right as you can start to make ADRs online at 6am EST, or on the phone at 7am EST

I completely agree with this. We are reaching the 60 days out from opening day. I looked at Pandora and counted back- they released the preview link 50 days before the first preview date. If it came out today that would be the 12, tomorrow the 13. We are getting close. I can feel it!
Ya. You’d think that Disney would want to know who is coming pretty soon, but the people who promises there would be previews may be making promises that the parks staff can’t cash because they don’t know when they will be ready. I mean they already pushed this opening up months earlier than expected. Pushing it up by another two weeks could be making the SWGE management panic.
It is not out of the ordinary for one department to not be in sync with another in a large company.

I would gather they want to announce it early enough to prepare for it but late enough that they won’t get flooded with last minute guests. *shrug*. A small percentage of AP holders will be able to plan and make a trip to WDW in less than a month and half. And that is probably ok for Disney.

Also . .do we really think they are going to offer TWO weeks of previews (despite the rumors)?

I completely agree with this. We are reaching the 60 days out from opening day. I looked at Pandora and counted back- they released the preview link 50 days before the first preview date. If it came out today that would be the 12, tomorrow the 13.

If it works the same this time, I need this to happen very soon or I'll have to tap out!

Good news for me- tech called and said to bring my sick HD in and they'd re-do the data retrieval, meaning my day long downloading project is on hold. Bad news- my excuse for sitting in my chair all day is gone. lol This is no way means that is not exactly what I'm going to do anyway.

Also . .do we really think they are going to offer TWO weeks of previews (despite the rumors)?

If it is just Plat AP holders I can't see them doing 2 weeks of just that. If others (DVC, Cast, media, etc..) get included in those 2 weeks then YES i can see the 2 weeks.

Well I'm back for the craziness. Fingers crossed it drops the next couple days, I'd really like to get my flights set.

Same, I did purchase a one way flight from SW figuring I can just cancel and change it to another flight for a different trip but I don't know that I want to be stuck with $600 in flight credits if this doesn't work out!!

Same, I did purchase a one way flight from SW figuring I can just cancel and change it to another flight for a different trip but I don't know that I want to be stuck with $600 in flight credits if this doesn't work out!!
I managed to snag a $49 fare to get there that I booked on points so I'm not out anything if I have to cancel it. Waiting to book the return just in case.

Well I'm back for the craziness. Fingers crossed it drops the next couple days, I'd really like to get my flights set.

We are set to be there until the 13th ... so ideally they have it for when we are there ... BUT if they have it like the 15th or something, we could probably extend our stay - but would like to know sooner rather than later

Are you all thinking that there wont be anything Aug 3-7? If so I don't want to keep stalking this thread. LOL

Are you all thinking that there wont be anything Aug 3-7? If so I don't want to keep stalking this thread. LOL
I doubt it, but we never really know what Disney will do!

P.S. I absolutely LOVE those Dachshunds in your pic!😍

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter