Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree! At this point, just knowing the dates would be a huge help. Right now, our trip starts on 8/29. We could move it back a few days to start on the 27th. Or, we could potentially move our trip to 8/8-8/14 to try to catch previews starting the week of the 11th. But, that's about all of the wiggle room we have because of the start of school. The suspense is killing me! o_O

Are you all thinking that there wont be anything Aug 3-7? If so I don't want to keep stalking this thread. LOL

well, it would be surprising if they had any that early, but then again the announcement of any previews was surprising, so who knows

The dates that have been rumored so far have it starting the 11th, the 16th or the 22nd ... but you never know

Are you all thinking that there wont be anything Aug 3-7? If so I don't want to keep stalking this thread. LOL

Impossible to know. Any specific dates that have been discussed are just rumors. Lots of people were wrong about whether they'd have an AP preview at all. We're all just guessing.

I’m currently stalking this thread as someone on holiday from uk and willing to come back in August for few days if I can get registered for access so Disney dropping this would be very helpful as I need international flights 😀✈ And that pesky thing called a job that funds my Disney obsession might like to know I won’t be in 😂
Also having never bothered about AP events in past I have no clue what I’m doing

YESSS! I keep looking at the prices and options, but I have no idea what I am going to need or what day to request off from work if it comes through!
I managed to snag a $49 fare to get there that I booked on points so I'm not out anything if I have to cancel it. Waiting to book the return just in case.
I booked a couple extra days at POP on a separate reservation just in case, but I know it will require some modification once the dates are set. I this also may require me making up some time at work. The sooner I know how many extra days off this will require the better.

The thought is there wouldn't be anything before August 9th since that is the last day of the BRING A FRIEND promo for annual passholders. I am sure they dont want a preview while that is going on to avoid the confusion (and frustration) whether the FRIEND can come to the preview or not.

The thought is there wouldn't be anything before August 9th since that is the last day of the BRING A FRIEND promo for annual passholders. I am sure they dont want a preview while that is going on to avoid the confusion (and frustration) whether the FRIEND can come to the preview or not.
I also had this same thought. "From June 18 through August 8, 2019..." which makes me think MAYBE the previews would start on the 9th, but that would be the earliest I believe.

I think the most logical way to GUESS the dates is to box in between the dates other things are happening and announced. It's like guessing the right answer on a test or game, which answers are wrong to narrow it down.

I booked a couple extra days at POP on a separate reservation just in case, but I know it will require some modification once the dates are set. I this also may require me making up some time at work. The sooner I know how many extra days off this will require the better.

It's funny you say that. I had checked POP for potentially adding a night or two on the beginning of my 8/14 - 8/22 CSR trip. The room availability had changed between last week and yesterday. I'm like "Who's taking my cheap POP room?" Now I know the answer.

It's funny you say that. I had checked POP for potentially adding a night or two on the beginning of my 8/14 - 8/22 CSR trip. The room availability had changed between last week and yesterday. I'm like "Who's taking my cheap POP room?" Now I know the answer.

Disney is probably seeing a lot of false bookings right now for those of us who are hoping to make it down for the preview. They would be smart to just release the dates so people like you who will actually already be down there and want to extend your trip can!

Guilty.....I would love previews to be while I'm already there, but my current trip ends on the 15th so I figured with my luck they will start on the 16th and just extended the trip just in case. I will tweak the dates though once I know what's going on with previews.

August it a busy month for me. We will be in Hawaii from the 12th-17th so I'll be mega-bummed if it is that week only (I can make the 11th or 18th work though). Ideally it would span through the 25th because I'll already be down for a girls weekend. My husband is a Gold passholder so he's not invited anyway :P

I'll be away for a bachelorette party the weekend of August 23-25 so I'm hoping it's any weekend but that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter