Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all of this stalking we've been doing......and for goodness knows how long we'll have to do it........if we're somehow not able to book.......those in our real lives better watch out! :crazy2::headache::guilty::duck:;)
Oh my husband is a big SW fan - he is pretty excited I am being stalky.

Reactions: CJK
With all of this stalking we've been doing......and for goodness knows how long we'll have to do it........if we're somehow not able to book.......those in our real lives better watch out! :crazy2::headache::guilty::duck:;)
Nah, I'm adjusted to the very real chance the dates won't work for me and that even if they do. chances are slim we'll get in.....I repeat that a hundred times a day. lol

So - what is the latest an AP preview invite went out before the actual event? I almost think they would like more time to make sure that they are ready by a certain date. Right now its about 50 days until Aug. 12 - so...
Well, as mentioned before, there's only been 2 events
And of those, 1 was a preview and 1 was a "post" view
So hardly any precedent to go by really.

So - what is the latest an AP preview invite went out before the actual event? I almost think they would like more time to make sure that they are ready by a certain date. Right now its about 50 days until Aug. 12 - so...
Can't speak as to Pandora, but the registration email for the Toy Story Land post-views were sent out last year on July 11 to reserve spots for dates throughout September.

The V.I.Passholder event nights have had shorter time frames. Last year, the registration email went out on July 24 and the first event night was August 5. Earlier this year, the registration email went out on April 2 and the first event night was April 28.

So based on this unscientific and extremely limited sampling, you might have anywhere from 10 to 50 days advance notice - give or take in Disney's erratic discretion.

Can't speak as to Pandora, but the registration email for the Toy Story Land post-views were sent out last year on July 11 to reserve spots for dates throughout September.

The V.I.Passholder event nights have had shorter time frames. Last year, the registration email went out on July 24 and the first event night was August 5. Earlier this year, the registration email went out on April 2 and the first event night was April 28.

So based on this unscientific and extremely limited sampling, you might have anywhere from 10 to 50 days advance notice - give or take in Disney's erratic discretion.
Oh brother - this could be a very long wait, then...

...this is no bueno. I’m hoping more on the lines of 50 days out! DISNEY- hear us! We need time to PLAN! Otherwise you are going to have a very limited crowd at your previews😂

I'm a little concerned that they might not know yet exactly how soon everything will be ready and it may be awhile until event registration actually happens
This is exactly what I have been thinking. Throwing the bait out there that there will be previews. Sending an email reminding, "hey, we have special AP resort rates for this summer, wink, wink" and see if we take the bait and book some August dates, hoping for the best. Once you get used to the idea of going, even if you don't get a preview, you may decide to still go. But, ultimately, they may be waiting until they can confirm how many days before they can realistically open.

EDIT: It's 5 pm, safe to stop stalking today?

I'm a little concerned that they might not know yet exactly how soon everything will be ready and it may be awhile until event registration actually happens

You have to believe they know a lot more than we think. I would go as far as saying they have fudge time added in and they could probably open to the public BEFORE Aug 29th.

Remember we are in hurricane season here in FL. Just 2 years ago Disney World closed for 2 full days for Irma. I am sure they have factored in for something that big. Would they tell the entire world we will be open on Aug 29 when they know internally a hurricane would delay them for weeks? I dont know about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter