Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure. I don't have a membership and didn't even know this was possible to purchase from them. I assume it works the same as purchasing from Disney in that you get a voucher to redeem in person. Here is the link to purchase.

https://serviceshub.samsclub.com/packages.php?sub=packages&action=view&id=2538
I just did this and the mail confirmation states this...
DELIVERY DETAILS: A will call certificate will be emailed to you within an hour of your purchase. Please present a printed copy with a valid photo ID at one of the sales locations listed on your certificate. Please note that all orders placed after 1:00 AM EST will be processed the following day.
DELIVERY DATE: Within an hour of your purchase.

I'm not sure. I don't have a membership and didn't even know this was possible to purchase from them. I assume it works the same as purchasing from Disney in that you get a voucher to redeem in person. Here is the link to purchase.

https://serviceshub.samsclub.com/packages.php?sub=packages&action=view&id=2538
Anyone know how long these vouchers are good for? My AP is set to expire in December and buying this now and waiting till Jan to activate this would be cheaper than the cost of renewal......

How does this work? We have a sams club membership.
I just did this and the mail confirmation states this...
DELIVERY DETAILS: A will call certificate will be emailed to you within an hour of your purchase. Please present a printed copy with a valid photo ID at one of the sales locations listed on your certificate. Please note that all orders placed after 1:00 AM EST will be processed the following day.
DELIVERY DATE: Within an hour of your purchase.
Anyone know how long these vouchers are good for? My AP is set to expire in December and buying this now and waiting till Jan to activate this would be cheaper than the cost of renewal......

I ordered my AP and the email with my certificate arrived within about 20 minutes. I used the Disney Confirmation code to link it to MDE and it looks like it all worked out. It "expires" in 2030 but my understanding is they don't expire.

They sell the regular APs as well as Florida resident APs.

Last edited:
Non-expiring. MDE says "12/31/30" with the voucher linked which is as far out as the ticket system goes back to the days of non-expiring MYW tickets.

I can also confirm the pass is 100% transferrable if it is unused, unlike what the Sams club website says. Thanks for sharing here @wareagle57 !!

For those wanting to sign up for the previews DO NOT WAIT for an email to come. Seriously, they usually send them a day after the sign ups are open. Stalk/refresh/stalk this thread, put a notification on it. Also stalk/refresh/stal the WDW AP page and click on passholder extras https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/
Thanks for sharing and bringing it back to the important things...

When do we think the emails/page will be updated? I’m trying to remember pandora, and I thought it was like two months out. Maybe it will be in the next couple of days or closer to July?

For those wanting to sign up for the previews DO NOT WAIT for an email to come. Seriously, they usually send them a day after the sign ups are open. Stalk/refresh/stalk this thread, put a notification on it. Also stalk/refresh/stal the WDW AP page and click on passholder extras https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/
Good to know. And that is probably done on purpose to avoid the FLOOD that happens if advance notice is known when these things go active.

When do we think the emails/page will be updated? I’m trying to remember pandora, and I thought it was like two months out. Maybe it will be in the next couple of days or closer to July?

If we go by what was done with Pandora the link/emails should go live any minute now. However, with the new AP prices and Plat only allowed for previews, I think Disney will hold off until next week sometime to give people some time. Maybe by the weekend earliest.

You would figure it would be sometime soon .. I mean it is less than 2 months away for the speculated dates. But they may want to keep that window pretty narrow to avoid a flood of guests.

It will definitely be hard to plan a NORMAL vacation for those who want to play a last minute trip around their reservation time.

Not that I would complain, If I make a trip down there JUST for this .. I wont care if I have single FP if I get exclusive access to less crowded NEW land. That is a FP in itself!

If we go by what was done with Pandora the link/emails should go live any minute now. However, with the new AP prices and Plat only allowed for previews, I think Disney will hold off until next week sometime to give people some time. Maybe by the weekend earliest.
So, you mean that with Pandora they actually opened up the AP preview bookings within 1 day of dropping information they would have them? That is crazy! Then, potentially they could open it up today. With all the 2020 bookings happening, it would also slow the flood of being able to get it if that is their goal.

So, you mean that with Pandora they actually opened up the AP preview bookings within 1 day of dropping information they would have them? That is crazy! Then, potentially they could open it up today. With all the 2020 bookings happening, it would also slow the flood of being able to get it if that is their goal.

I dont know exactly how long till after an announcement was made till the link went live. Maybe someone else knows?

I am just talking about actually time table itself. for example my preview was May 18 and I had my confirmation email with time slot on March 24. So that was little less than 2 months out. So if we use the same method it should be anyday. But obviously this seems little different.

We also just bought platinum passes from sam’s club and already linked them to our account. We’ll either go Thursday or Friday to activate them. I don’t want to take the chance of them not letting us reserve a spot because they aren’t activated

Last edited:
I know I need to keep checking this site and my email but where do I check on the disney website to see if it dropped? The annual passholder link?

In addition, I turned on all notifications from the AP FB page
https://www.facebook.com/DisneyWorldPassholders/

Torn between upgrading or not. We were planning to on our Aug visit until this $ increase came out. Now, so perplexed because of the rumored date for the AP SWGE preview. We would be there, but not able to upgrade to APs until a few days before the rumored preview. If I fork over the massive $ increase for the APs, any thoughts on how fast the preview reservations will fill up or if there is even a glimmer of a chance that we could get (4) preview reservations a few days before the preview?

Torn between upgrading or not. We were planning to on our Aug visit until this $ increase came out. Now, so perplexed because of the rumored date for the AP SWGE preview. We would be there, but not able to upgrade to APs until a few days before the rumored preview. If I fork over the massive $ increase for the APs, any thoughts on how fast the preview reservations will fill up or if there is even a glimmer of a chance that we could get (4) preview reservations a few days before the preview?

What dates are the rumored dates for AP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter