Annual Passholder Renewal

So our DVC Gold Pass expires on July 16 - I went to see what it would let me renew and the only option it gives me is the "Incredipass" at a whopping price of $1175.76. I thought as DVC we could get a renewal for under that. Sorry I haven't kept up on all the new pass name changes, etc. Thanks,

So our DVC Gold Pass expires on July 16 - I went to see what it would let me renew and the only option it gives me is the "Incredipass" at a whopping price of $1175.76. I thought as DVC we could get a renewal for under that. Sorry I haven't kept up on all the new pass name changes, etc. Thanks,
$1,175.76 is the renewal price of the regular out-of-state AP, which is now called the Incredi-pass. I just renewed mine at the end of May. I'm not DVC, though. And, yes, that's an incredi-price.

My understanding is only DVC members with blue cards (bought direct from Disney) are eligible for the less expensive Sorcerer pass. That also assumes you are not a Florida resident. The Sorcerer pass blocks out Thanksgiving week and two weeks at Christmas.
We have two contracts with Disney. Our original is a direct purchase of 150 points and we have the blue card (bought BWV) in 1999. Then we added another 150 at OKW a few years back that was after the restrictions put in place. I may just need to call the AP line direct to see why it won't let me see the option for the DVC renewal. Thanks,

@BWVPam , Ms Bibbidi is correct, you’ll need to call DVC MS to renew your DVC APs. Gold APs renew into Sorcerer APs at the price Ms Bibbidi quoted. The Sorcerer AP does not include the unlimited PhotoPass downloads that you had with the Gold AP. If you want to include that with your AP (we included it with my AP but not DH’s), you want to buy the “DVC Disney Sorcerer Pass with Disney PhotoPass Downloads” which will cost $848 + tax, total $903.12. Also, the blockout dates are different from the Gold AP blockout dates — the Sorcerer is blocked out for several days around Thanksgiving and for a couple of weeks around Christmas and New Year holidays but is not blocked out around Easter.

Has anyone been able to apply an unused regular ticket in their MDE account toward an AP renewal OVER THE PHONE? I was able to do this in person at guest services for my own renewal this past spring, but the rest of my family's renewal window wasn't open yet. Now that we are in the renewal window, we don't have a visit planned until October. Am I out of luck on getting those regular tickets applied toward renewal costs over the phone?

Our FL Silver passes expire next month. Our current/soon-to-be old APs will expire while we are there on vacation. I want to renew online in advance so I can make a park ressie for our last day (and use new passes). Can I go to guest services any day prior to that last day and get our new AP cards or do I have to wait until the first day I will actually be using it?

DVC members have to call MS to renew Sorcerers pass. Can't do it online. Then you have to activate the renewal at Guest Services on site. You need photo ID and MM pass on your phone that shows DVC Y to activafe.

Is there a way to find out the cost of renewing a sorcerer pass without having to call? We are within our 60 day window but will also need to buy our son a new AP as he is just about to turn 3.

Is there a way to find out the cost of renewing a sorcerer pass without having to call? We are within our 60 day window but will also need to buy our son a new AP as he is just about to turn 3.

Is it not possible to renew a sorcerer pass? This is what I have now but when I try to renew online it only gives me the option of the incredipass??

Is it not possible to renew a sorcerer pass? This is what I have now but when I try to renew online it only gives me the option of the incredipass??
Are you a DVC Member? If so, you have to call DVC Member Services to renew.

If you are a FL Resident, all 4 renewal options should be available online.

Our FL Silver passes expire next month. Our current/soon-to-be old APs will expire while we are there on vacation. I want to renew online in advance so I can make a park ressie for our last day (and use new passes). Can I go to guest services any day prior to that last day and get our new AP cards or do I have to wait until the first day I will actually be using it?
If you renew online you do not have to get new AP cards and the new (renewed) AP will work using the card you already have.

If renewing a DVC Sorcerer, you’ll have to call MS. We renewed earlier this year, and prices haven’t changed:

Sorcerer AP renewal $764 - $813.66 including tax

Sorcerer AP renewal with PhotoPass $848 - $903.12 including tax (Sorcerer doesn’t include Memory Maker anymore - we bought just one AP with PhotoPass)

Last edited:
If renewing a DVC Sorcerer, you’ll have to call MS. We renewed earlier this year and prices haven’t changed:

Sorcerer AP renewal $764 - $813.66 including tax

Sorcerer AP renewal with PhotoPass $848 - $903.12 including tax (Sorcerer doesn’t include Memory Maker anymore - we bought just one AP with PhotoPass)
Thank you!!!!

Now purchasing a new AP is different -- that is where the 1-year time frame factors in. It used to show something like 2030 as the expiration date for a purchased new AP, until it was activated. Now, as you wrote, it's only good for one year after purchase, after which it retains its value, but can't be used as is.
Wait, does this apply to AP vouchers that were purchased before 2020?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter