Annual Passholder Renewal

Can we use Dis GC's to pay for AP's? Our renewals are within 30 days and I need to get my GC's in order if that is the case (and save 10%!). Thank you!

:tink:

Wait, does this apply to AP vouchers that were purchased before 2020?
No. The precious metal (platinum, gold, silver) AP vouchers do not expire within a year of purchase. That change came when Disney switched to "character" names (Incredipass, Sorcerer, Pixie) for their APs in 2021.

Can we use Dis GC's to pay for AP's? Our renewals are within 30 days and I need to get my GC's in order if that is the case (and save 10%!). Thank you!

:tink:
You can but I think that you can only apply one GC per transaction online. If you call or renew in person, you can use multiple GCs.

You can but I think that you can only apply one GC per transaction online. If you call or renew in person, you can use multiple GCs.
Thanks Marionnette! I knew there was a *catch* there. I think I paid for each AP individually with one GC...short term memory issue here LOL!

I have a stack of GC's so off to get them organized! :wave:

Is it not possible to renew a sorcerer pass? This is what I have now but when I try to renew online it only gives me the option of the incredipass??
I'm having a similar issue. DH and I both have Pixie passes. All levels are available for him to renew into; I only have Incredipass as a choice. I figure I'll have to call when I'm actually ready to renew.

Where are you getting the 10% discount??? I think target has 5% with the red card but I’d love to get 10%!
I follow this thread and grab any discounted dGCs that I can. Right now, I have 3 credit card offers that get a 10% discount (maximums apply). Two are for Office Depot/OfficeMax (up to $8 statement credit each) and one is for ShopDisney (up to a $5 statement credit). There have also been CVS and RiteAid offers recently. You just need to be patient and ready to jump on a deal when it's posted.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/updated-disney-gift-card-deals-and-more.3784942/

Where are you getting the 10% discount??? I think target has 5% with the red card but I’d love to get 10%!
Sears Citi MC of all things...we had it years ago when we bought an appliance at 0%. Up to $1200/mo 10% cash back on groceries, gas and restaurants for 3 months. It just fell in our lap and what a great savings!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter