Annual Passholders, Save Up to 25% at the Disneyland Resort Hotels

We have already booked and paid for our room at the grand, it's a woodland view room. Well we be able to have the discount applied? I booked through Disney and I did ask if we could apply discounts later and she said yes but now I'm nervous that they might not. I have to wait till tomorrow to find out. We're staying from the 16th of November until the 26th. Now I'm nervous. That would be a huge saving for us. We are scrimping to be able to stay there.

We have already booked and paid for our room at the grand, it's a woodland view room. Well we be able to have the discount applied? I booked through Disney and I did ask if we could apply discounts later and she said yes but now I'm nervous that they might not. I have to wait till tomorrow to find out. We're staying from the 16th of November until the 26th. Now I'm nervous. That would be a huge saving for us. We are scrimping to be able to stay there.

Those prices i quoted were for PPH, GCH will be higher.

Great deal! Can somebody tell me the price for the GCH woods view room from Dec 1-5 with tax included?

Also we have 3 day ph tickets but we were thinking about changing them to annual passes when we get there. Can we make reservations through Disney with this deal by telling them that we will become annual pass holders once we change our tickets?

The rates that are posted on the AP calendar are the same as they were before the deal right now. Wonder if they will change them.

I'm going to call and see if I can get my rate changed since I already have an AP rate for the discount period.

The calendar view doesn't change. Hand enter the dates (to the right of the calendar) to see the reduced rates.

Can someone look to see the reduced rate for the dates above? The 301 and 371 are the same ones I already booked with. Thanks!

This is what is shows on the AP calendar:

8-12 13-14
Standard $231 $284
View $301 $371
Concierge $323 $394

Called and was told that my suite didn't get a 25% discount. Booooo.

If anyone else has any luck with getting a suite discount, I'd love to hear it.

Called and was told that my suite didn't get a 25% discount. Booooo.

If anyone else has any lucky with getting a suite discount, I'd love to hear it.

From the link, at the bottom under Additional Information it states suites aren't included.

From the link, at the bottom under Additional Information it states suites aren't included.

Ya, but it also says it isn't good for previous reservations either and I know that lots of people get their rates adjusted. I thought it was worth a try!

Just decided to call and got the PPH Theme room at $251 for 5 days and the last was still the same. I saved $634.14 on 2 rooms and got the other little perks that were in the offer as well. Yeah! :jumping1:

Can anyone help me with finding out the rates for DLH Nov 8, 9, 10? I'd greatly appreciate it! If it beats our current price, then DH says we can get APs!

Great deal! Can somebody tell me the price for the GCH woods view room from Dec 1-5 with tax included?

4 night room total $1,316
Tax $223.72
Grand Total $1,539.72

This is for Woods/Courtyard/Garden view.

It comes out to $329 per night without tax which to me is a great rate since it was $395 to $409 per night before the Fall AP offer came out yesterday.

Hope this helps.

Can anyone help me with finding out the rates for DLH Nov 8, 9, 10? I'd greatly appreciate it! If it beats our current price, then DH says we can get APs!

Here you go.

Arriving on 11/8/2013 for 3 nights: Fall AP Room Offer

Resort/Pool View

3 night room total: $1,008.00
Tax: $171.36
Grand Total: $1,179.36
Deposit due today: $428.22

Weekends are only 15% off versus 25% on weekdays.

Hope this helps.

Can someone please let me know the prices for PPH Theme Park room for 11/4-11/9 as we are under the same boat. AP's won't be active until we arrive. Thank you!

Another request here! Thank you to the kind AP holders who look up dates for us! :thumbsup2

Could someone please check these dates for me?
Paradise Pier, Standard Room
October 30 - Nov 6

Many thanks!
Dianna

Another request here! Thank you to the kind AP holders who look up dates for us! :thumbsup2

Could someone please check these dates for me?
Paradise Pier, Standard Room
October 30 - Nov 6

Many thanks!
Dianna

PPH Standard room

Oct 30 - $231
Oct 31 - Nov 2nd - no discount available
Nov 3-6 $231

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter