Annual Passholders, Save Up to 25% at the Disneyland Resort Hotels

Here you go.

Arriving on 11/8/2013 for 3 nights: Fall AP Room Offer

Resort/Pool View

3 night room total: $1,008.00
Tax: $171.36
Grand Total: $1,179.36
Deposit due today: $428.22

Weekends are only 15% off versus 25% on weekdays.

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much for looking this up for me. Unfortunately, it's $60 more than our current booking (AP base rate is cheaper, but Cheaptickets was offering a percentage off, which makes it slightly cheaper.) Darn, I was looking for an excuse to get APs this year. Oh well! Well, this wasn't even a planned trip, so I really have nothing to complain about, lo!

Hi:

Would someone please look up the Passholder rate for november 20, 21, 22, theme park view CL. We will be picking up our AP's when we arrive for the convention earlier in the week.

Thanks again for your time,

Jack

Hi:

Would someone please look up the Passholder rate for november 20, 21, 22, theme park view CL. We will be picking up our AP's when we arrive for the convention earlier in the week.

Thanks again for your time,

Jack

DLH : $1397 total

PPH: $910 total

GCH: $1787 total

Can someone please let me know the prices for PPH Theme Park room for 11/4-11/9 as we are under the same boat. AP's won't be active until we arrive. Thank you!

Fall AP Room Offer
Arriving 11/4/2013 for 5 nights
Upper Level Theme Park View Room

5 nights $1,335.00
Tax $226.95
Grand Total $1,561.95
Deposit $293.67

Fall AP Room Offer
Arriving 11/4/2013 for 5 nights
Upper Level Theme Park View Room

5 nights $1,335.00
Tax $226.95
Grand Total $1,561.95
Deposit $293.67

Thank you!!! Currently our total is $1818.18 so that is a great deal!!! I need to give them a call.

Thanks!!!! I was just able to modify my reservation to get the rate and the perks...saved over $200!!! Woohoo! I've been hoping one of these offers would come along.

4 night room total $1,316
Tax $223.72
Grand Total $1,539.72

This is for Woods/Courtyard/Garden view.

It comes out to $329 per night without tax which to me is a great rate since it was $395 to $409 per night before the Fall AP offer came out yesterday.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for looking this up for me.

Could someone check the following dates for me?

12/4 and 12/5 to 12/10 at the grand in woods view? Wondering if the prices have changed significantly from the last check a few weeks ago. Thanks!

I just rebooked mine and I saved $566 for a 9 night stay at the Grand with a woodland view. Woohoo.

12/4 and 12/5 to 12/10 at the grand in woods view? Wondering if the prices have changed significantly from the last check a few weeks ago. Thanks!

No AP rates are coming up for those dates.

I plugged in the dates and came up with standard view:

$3143
tax $534.31

total of $3677.31

When I tried to choose woods it wouldn't let me.

I'm so happy I signed up for updates/Facebook pages. We were able to update our DLH stay and saved about $350!! After missing work and upcoming medical costs I was afraid we woukd have to cancel so this came in great time. So glad we booked early.

No AP rates are coming up for those dates.

I plugged in the dates and came up with standard view:

$3143
tax $534.31

total of $3677.31

When I tried to choose woods it wouldn't let me.

I put in your dates for 12/5-12/10 and got a total of $1959 + tax at the Grand for a Woods view. Interestingly enough, the standard room was $366 more!

Toodles, I put in 12/4-12/10 and got $2288. Here are the screen shots I just took:

GCHwoods_zps9ebcd3de.jpg

gchwoods2_zpsa0526b90.jpg

Toodles, I put in 12/4-12/10 and got $2288. Here are the screen shots I just took:

GCHwoods_zps9ebcd3de.jpg

gchwoods2_zpsa0526b90.jpg

WOW!! Thanks a couple weeks ago it was $2591 with ap and $2879 without ap guess I'll be renewing for that price!! Thanks:flower3:

Thanks for the quick response, the $910 would be for PP, view room, CL, without the taxes? Correct.

Thanks again

View is an extra $56 on top of the $910. I'd give you the total with taxes but it keeps defaulting to the standard view concierge.

Hi everyone,

Sorry to hijack this thread but I'm so very confused right now. :sad2:

Because we're going to be there in just over 2 weeks I've already booked our room so that we don't miss out on a room (staying for 6 nights in a row)

I also have purchased an AP, but I cant "activate" it until we're physically there (I'm an Aussie)

Does anyone know if I'll still be able to get this deal they've just posted on their website (https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/hotels-discounts-with-fastpass-for-passholders/) given I cant "activate" my AP till I'm there????

I've already booked/paid for the hotel room with a super lovely CM in the international team who said she could organize AP rates before this deal came out.

Now I have no idea what to do :worried:

I'm hoping that once I can show them my AP when I'm there they will apply the discount???

To be honest I'm most keen for the 25% off, but would love to get the FP & 1 x photo print as part of the deal :rotfl2:

Does anyone know how this works for overseas guests who cant activate their APs till they're there - can I still apply for this deal when I get there given we're staying on the the "valid most nights" range??

I'd be so shattered if thats not the case just because I cant physically be there yet :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter