Annual Passholders, Save Up to 25% at the Disneyland Resort Hotels

You don't need to "physically" be there to get this deal---you just need to call ASAP, and ask them to adjust your current rate to the cheaper one. If you wait till you arrive, they won't give you the lower rate, because there most likely won't be any left.

You also do not have to have an activated AP to book the AP rate--just tell them you have an AP, which will be activated once you get there(or, just simply tell them you are an AP holder--you are--no dishonesty here-- it's just not activated).

We've cone this numerous times(before activating) and never had an issue!

Good Luck!:thumbsup2

Hi everyone,

Sorry to hijack this thread but I'm so very confused right now. :sad2:

Because we're going to be there in just over 2 weeks I've already booked our room so that we don't miss out on a room (staying for 6 nights in a row)

I also have purchased an AP, but I cant "activate" it until we're physically there (I'm an Aussie)

Does anyone know if I'll still be able to get this deal they've just posted on their website (https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/hotels-discounts-with-fastpass-for-passholders/) given I cant "activate" my AP till I'm there????

I've already booked/paid for the hotel room with a super lovely CM in the international team who said she could organize AP rates before this deal came out.

Now I have no idea what to do :worried:

I'm hoping that once I can show them my AP when I'm there they will apply the discount???

To be honest I'm most keen for the 25% off, but would love to get the FP & 1 x photo print as part of the deal :rotfl2:

Does anyone know how this works for overseas guests who cant activate their APs till they're there - can I still apply for this deal when I get there given we're staying on the the "valid most nights" range??

I'd be so shattered if thats not the case just because I cant physically be there yet :sad1:

I've just had the discount applied to my reservation. What they do is cancel your whole booking and rebook with the new discount. They refund the amount of money you've already paid back into your account and you have to pay again. I paid immediately while I was on the phone even though the refund will take up to 5 days.

I've just had the discount applied to my reservation. What they do is cancel your whole booking and rebook with the new discount. They refund the amount of money you've already paid back into your account and you have to pay again. I paid immediately while I was on the phone even though the refund will take up to 5 days.

Is that because it's an international booking? I was able to just call and have them adjust my rate. However, I hadn't paid in full, either, so maybe that's the difference.

FWIW, I did cancel a booking for DLH on a separate reservation and the CM told me that I would likely see the refund right away if I had online banking but otherwise it probably wouldn't show up (on a paper statement) for at least one cycle. I had asked if the money from my cancelled booking could be applied to my other reservation at the same hotel and was told that it could not as the booking numbers were different.

Also, I forgot to mention that the AP savings is up to 25%. It's 15% for weekends. We're going Dec 12-15, which is a Th-Sun. I still saved $200 over the regular 10% AP discount I already had!

Thanks to this promo I get to take my Dad for his 75th birthday, just me and him. So stinking excited, though I think he may be more so than me!!!! :thumbsup2

Just one more reason I love the DisBoards! :lovestruc

I just saved $200 on our stay at the Paradise Pier in October/November!
I don't have my AP yet, but I told the CM on the phone that I would be getting it when we arrive. He told me to make sure I get the AP before we check-in, or it won't get me the discounted rate.

YAY!!!!:cheer2:

I just called a saved a lot of $$$$!!! I had originally booked a two room suite at the DL hotel for 5 nights and now I reserved 2 standard rooms with a downtown Disney view saving $1300.00.....:dance3:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!!!!

Can someone look at the rates for Dec 16, 17?

PPH = $472 std, +146 upper level theme park view, +186 Std concierge, +$230 concierge theme park view

DLH = $632 std, +62 view, +126 upper level view, +376 concierge pool view, +410 concierge resort view

GCH = $750 std, +18 woods, +76 deluxe/partial deluxe view, +202 DTD premium view, +208 resort/pool/theme park view, +526 std concierge, +648 concierge theme park view

*The above rates are for TWO nights, Dec 16-17, not per night.

They finally updated the site and now I cant see AP rates..we already booked the upper resort view for Dec. 7th - checking out Dec. 12th.

Out of curiosity can anyone see if Concierge rooms are still available those dates ? And if so what are the prices. Thanks ;)

They finally updated the site and now I cant see AP rates..we already booked the upper resort view for Dec. 7th - checking out Dec. 12th.

Out of curiosity can anyone see if Concierge rooms are still available those dates ? And if so what are the prices. Thanks ;)

Are you asking about Disneyland Hotel? They are sold out of concierge on Sat the 7th but the other nights are available at $496/night.

ETA: The above is concierge pool view; concierge resort view is another $20/night. I went back and checked for just the 8th to give you a price per night and it came up as $434 for concierge resort view. I'm not sure why the difference but I'll look into it some more!

Ok...I figured it out. I was going by the AP calendar, which does not reflect the AP fall rate. The real rate is the $434/night for your dates (plus tax) except that the first night is not available in concierge. That's for the concierge resort view.

Ok...I figured it out. I was going by the AP calendar, which does not reflect the AP fall rate. The real rate is the $434/night for your dates (plus tax) except that the first night is not available in concierge. That's for the concierge resort view.

Thanks for your help and info ! :)

Thanks for your help and info ! :)

Sure! I wonder if you called them if they could just add the cost of concierge onto your current room reservation for the last 4 nights? That would be easy and it's the same room category anyway.

Since I just found out I am actually getting Friday dec. 13th off too I need to try an add an extra night at the DLH.

Since reservations are closed..can anyone check online to see if they still have any rooms for Upper Resort View AP offer available that day and what the price is ?

Thank you.

Hello...can anyone help me with this please?

I see there is now a release of 25% off Disneyland hotels for select dates for the General public through April 2014.

However when I enter our dates it just gives me rack rate so I am assuming our dates are blacked out.
Part of my problem is I now see it is for Sunday through Thursday nights but is the AP offer good for all of my dates?

However I see there is a 25% off AP rate also offered for Spring.

Disneyland:
Does March 29th to April 5th come up as available through the AP discount?

Aulani:
At Aulani there is a passholder discount offer on the Disneyland site - is there anything showing available for December 21-28th, 2013?
Unlikely I know but worth checking.

We have an AP for Disneyworld but not Disneyland and the Aulani offer only shows as available on the Disneyland Passholder website so I can't check through the Disneyworld site.
If the discounts are there with a Disneyland AP I might look at buying one to save some money over the two trips.

Thank you!!!
Chokky

*Update: I phoned and the AP rate was the same as the Public offer for the March/April trip.
They did offer 10% off at Aulani but we booked a long time ago so our room was cheaper than the current rates.
Thanks!

I lost all my savings with the exchange rate and international credit card fees :(

I called but thought I would try here again...you never know...

Could someone check nov 27-30,13 at gch ?

Is there a link to the new AP discounts at the Disneyland Hotel for February 2014?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter