Another Dilemna

fatgreylady

Mouseketeer
It's me again! Okay, so in the past, this never would have been a problem, because we could just wake up and decide where we wanted to go. NOW, with reservations needed...So. Here it is. We have one full MK day, one full Epcot day, one full AK day. Zero interest in HS. On the last day, we have Boo Bash at night. Should we spend that morning at Epcot again, then lunch and nap, then to MK ? OR, MK in morning, lunch and nap, and BACK to MK for party? If we have, like 7-8 rides we didn't get to on our full MK day, will we be able to do them all that night? THANK YOU!!!

It's me again! Okay, so in the past, this never would have been a problem, because we could just wake up and decide where we wanted to go. NOW, with reservations needed...So. Here it is. We have one full MK day, one full Epcot day, one full AK day. Zero interest in HS. On the last day, we have Boo Bash at night. Should we spend that morning at Epcot again, then lunch and nap, then to MK ? OR, MK in morning, lunch and nap, and BACK to MK for party? If we have, like 7-8 rides we didn't get to on our full MK day, will we be able to do them all that night? THANK YOU!!!
Well, would you rather spend extra time in Epcot, or possibly ride those 7-8 rides (and others) a second time at Boo Bash?

Well, would you rather spend extra time in Epcot, or possibly ride those 7-8 rides (and others) a second time at Boo Bash?
Well, this is the problem- I don't think I'll know for sure until we DO Epcot! My daughter is OBSESSED with countries, flags, maps, etc., and is very excited to fill in her "passport." So, I'm thinking we are going to want/need a little more time in World Showcase...BUT no way to know until we're there...argh.

Count down ... 3, 2, 1 ... and say out loud, without thinking, what you really, honestly want to do. Helps me solve dilemmas all the time.
Well, easy for me- I would LIVE at MK if I could, so the more time there, the better! BUT I'm not going alone...

You should spend that morning at Epcot again, then lunch and nap, then to MK for the Bash. You should be able to get on the like 7-8 rides you may have missed.

I would think you'd be able to get all your rides in at the Bash. However, I've noticed that Epcot generally has more availability for last minute reservations than Magic Kingdom. You could always reserve at Magic Kingdom and then change to Epcot if another Epcot day preferred.

Well, this is the problem- I don't think I'll know for sure until we DO Epcot! My daughter is OBSESSED with countries, flags, maps, etc., and is very excited to fill in her "passport." So, I'm thinking we are going to want/need a little more time in World Showcase...BUT no way to know until we're there...argh.
You do not mention the time of year for your visit or age of your daughter but you mentioon the passport so I assume you know the Epcot Passport Kit is sold in gift shop .
I also should mention the travelogue film in France is only shown in the evenings after the showtimes for the new Beauty & Beast Singalong. I hope you will plan to stay for the Impressions de France because it is amazing and award winning tour of French Countryside and includes an incredible view of original Eiffel Tower and the Notr Dame de Paris currently being rebuilt after the destructive fire. So plan for a long day.
In the meantime your daughter can research history of each country using Wikipedia And typing French Pavillion at Epcot or Mexico or Japan , etc. ..
3CCB0BD2-6D45-47A8-BE71-E5B04F07C5F8.jpeg

I would think you'd be able to get all your rides in at the Bash. However, I've noticed that Epcot generally has more availability for last minute reservations than Magic Kingdom. You could always reserve at Magic Kingdom and then change to Epcot if another Epcot day preferred.
Good thinking!

Yup, Epcot is my favorite. Really hope it goes back to 9am but seems like that is not happening even at the busiest times. :(
I'm hopeful that the hours will finally change when food and wine starts- it's regular food and wine, not "a taste of," so that gives me hope...

I'm hopeful that the hours will finally change when food and wine starts- it's regular food and wine, not "a taste of," so that gives me hope...
Well, but even when Epcot used to open at 9am, much of the World Showcase and the food and wine booths would open at 11. So I don't see that being a driver of an hours change.

I would do either Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom. A lot of Epcot is closed right now, and you should be able to do everything easily in one day.

I also should mention the travelogue film in France is only shown in the evenings after the showtimes for the new Beauty & Beast Singalong. I hope you will plan to stay for the Impressions de France because it is amazing and award winning tour of French Countryside and includes an incredible view of original Eiffel Tower and the Notre Dame de Paris currently being rebuilt after the destructive fire.
@fatgreylady, I second this! When DH and I were there last week, the first showing of Impressions de France wasn't until 8:30 PM (Epcot closed at 10). Your daughter really should see it - it's been remastered so the film is very clear, and the music is gorgeous as always.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter