Another HUNDRED DAYS!

Hope you're all having a great day. I weighed in and was only up .4, so I'm recommitting myself to WW and this challenge. I'm still 72 days cheat free, and hope for today to be 73. I walked an hour today, so have some APs to use if needed.
Happy cheat free week to all. :thumbsup2

Hi, everyone! I am sorry I haven't been such a great "host" on this challenge. The summer and life stresses got the better of me and now I am in a sad predicament. First of all, I have actually gained 2.8 pounds since April instead of losing AND my weight is higher than it has been since about last December. Actually, I have been going up and down within the same 5 pounds for months, but am now just above that upper range. It doesn't help that hormones kicked in last week right when I was dealing with the stress of moving DD into her college dorm.

Friday we went up to the catskills to pick up our son at performing arts camp after two days of performances. It was a wonderful (though mostly wet) weekend and it is so great to have him home. Last night we sat down and planned dinner menus for him for the next week or so, as well as the first week of lunches for school. I have lots of healthy food options in my freezer and cupboards and my objective is to come up with a similar plan for myself.

Much like everyone else, I do great for breakfast and lunch but evenings are out of control. Today I ate a larger breakfast because I was hungry -- low fat turkey on a weight watchers bagel and fat free cottage cheese with lite diced fruit. 5 points and it should hold me easily until lunch. Lunch will be mixed greens with cut up light turkey and fat free raspberry vinegarette dressing (3 points). Maybe by saving most of my points for the evening, I won't go over them.

Yesterday was my first cheat free day in a while -- I am sure there were days I was within points and activity points and flex points, but since I didn't journal, I am not counting them as cheat free. So, I am done 84 days and am in BIG trouble because, counting today, I only have 17 days until I leave for Disneyland. That means I HAVE to be cheat-free virtually every single day to meet this challenge before we leave. And I HAVE to lose at least a few pounds before I have to lug this fat body 13.1 miles on 9/17 to earn that gorgeous castle medal.

Good luck, everyone! Sorry I haven't been more helpful but I want to thank you so much for sticking it out with me and providing so much positive energy. :grouphug:

Jana – I am sorry you are still dealing with having your foot in the boot. I have to tell you – if I saw you at the gym, I wouldn’t think you were a dork at all. I would be so impressed and inspired by you. I know what you mean about motivation, though, and it is hard to drag yourself out, especially if you have an excuse not to. I think we all have to, like the famous nike saying “just do it!”

Kathy – How did it go yesterday? Maybe we all need to commit to posting our food lists here every day. I think if I had to do that, I’d feel very accountable and, I’ll admit, a bit competitive, about staying on track! ;) What do you think? Should we do that for the rest of the challenge?

Dona – How did your trip go, sweetie? I hope you and your DS had a fabulous time and found you can easily travel together! BTW, did I ever thank you for your wonderful message in my WISH journal? Your words really touched my heart and it was so good to know that we all share the same struggles as parents.

Hey, Tasha! Can’t wait to hear how things are going for you. I know you are busy with school and the new, crazier schedule, but I was so glad to hear you made it to 50 days and I hope you are continuing to do great! :thumbsup2

Okay, guys, let's buckle down and get this thing under control. :cheer2: Ready? Can't wait to hear about lots of great progress!

I finally had a cheat free day yesterday, and so far today. Don't know the last time it was two days in a row.

Great to see you back Cam. Sorry about your gain. Hang in there. You can do these next 16 days before you trip. :cheer2: I"ve gained 3.4 the past 2 weeks, and left One-derland. :sad2: But, I'm determined to be back down next week. I 'm game to post our food list here. (since I've been ok today.) It is also helpful to see what others eat, and to get suggestions. (like turkey for bkfst- great idea). Plus, if I commit to writing everything here, I'm going to try that much harder not to eat the whole bag of cheetos or have 3 icecream cones in one day. Have a great cheat-free night.

Here's my day. 6am-cereal + skim milk(3 pts), 9 am 1 tbsp peanut butter(2pts), 1030-oatmeal(3pt), 1pm-turkey sandwich(5pts) and Special K snack bite(2 pts), 6-hershey miniatures scattered thru the day at work :guilty: (6 pts), 6 pm-Wasa crispbread w/ hummus + tabouli(4pts) and crust from 1/4 of my sons grilled cheese sandwich(2 pts). So, I've used my daily 24, plus 3 flex points. I feel pretty confident that once the boy goes to bed, I'll be ok, because I just started scrapbooking last night, and I am hooked. Will probably have a WW ice cream, or microwave popcorn for evening snack.

Hey there Jana, how's it going? Hope the foot is doing ok and you've made it to the gym and been an inspiration to others. Hang in there. :cheer2:

Just popping in for a little motivation before work. Didn't finish my day too well. Used 4 fps for cheetos, and then 12 on 2 hershey bars. :sad2: There are no more hershey bars in my house, so I should be safe tonight. I need to stay away from the junk at work today, and save my points for tonight. I only have one flex point left thru friday. So, I'm 74/100. Today will be 75%. Whoo hoo. :cool1:
Have a great day everyone.

mikamah and cam--Thanks for the support and encouragement! The last couple of days have been better. I haven't stayed strictly within my daily points, but I haven't wanted to eat constantly either. As of this morning I am again at 2/5 in August. I did suck it up and went to the gym last night. I walked all the way to the bike in my boot, then put on my tennis shoe. I didn't notice anyone looking at me oddly! The good thing is that I wasn't bored and I felt so good when I got done. I'm ready to go back. I'm going to go every other day instead of every day, just to give my foot a break, but I'm feeling pretty good.

My new plan for motivation is to to try and do great for the next three weeks. Then I can do so-so as I celebrate my birthday at Disney. That's going to be my reward. I think. At least I'm going to try.

Today is the first day of a new week. Off I go. Thanks again. You guys have been a great help.

54 down, 46 to go!!
Thanks again!
Jana

Hey, everyone! I was CF yesterday, putting me at 85 days.
The scale was down 3.5 this morning, so it was obviously TOM/water gain yesterday morning. I shouldn't have panicked, but at least it will help me get back on track and stay there.
I also got to the gym last night for 4 miles on the TM at a very :banana: average pace of 14:18.
Let's do this, guys!

Oh, food yesterday was:
B: FF cottage cheese w/light fruit cup (2); coffee w/SF creamer (1); weight watchers bagel toasted w/light turkey (3)
L: salad greens w/FF dressing (1) & light turkey (1); weight watchers bagel (2) w/laughing cow cheese wedge (1)
S: sm bag lite popcorn (.5)
D: stir fry chicken (4); lasagna (3)
Dessert/Snack: cheese curls & 1/2 serving pretzels (4); skinny cow ice cream (3)

I ate too much food last night when I got back from the gym, but I had gone somewhat light during the day, expecting that to happen. I did cut myself off when I was going to eat more, and moved upstairs with a book. That always helps me.

Today:
B: coffee w/SF creamer (1); light turkey on weight watchers bagel (3); fat free cottage cheese w/light fruit cup (2)
L: stir fry chicken (3); weight watchers whole wheat toast (1) w/laughing cow cheese spread topped with greens (1)

Hi everyone. I got through work without any indulgences. :cool1: So today is day 75 if I can stay in control this evening. I'm cooking dinner now and eating a little later than usual, in hopes to stave off the evening binge.

Todays food so far- 6am-cereal+skim milk(3), 1030-oatmeal(3), 1200-4saltines(1),1pm-2 wasa crisps w/ hummus +tabouli, grapes, special K snak bites-(7), after posting this I'll have dinner-Chicken, rice, and broccoli(7). I walked 15 min, so I have 3 pts left for the day, and can use 1 ap. I'm determined to do it. :cheer2:

Cam- congrats on the loss! :thumbsup2

Everyone is doing so great. Maybe we will all finish this challenge without skipping any more days. :cheer2: We can do it! :cool1: Good luck to all. :banana: :banana:

Hi everyone. I think I am on day 99.

My trip was wonderful. We had a great time and came back even better friends than when we left. We are even talking about doing it again and even inviting our other sisters (Two will come but one will say no and then do we invit emy brother's wife who we really can't stand)

I did great with the eating. We only ate one big meal of the day and even that at times wasn't very big. We had light food the rest of the day and had dessert in the evening but one night she didn't want to share her chocolate mousse cake so I got one for myself and had only half that night and half the other night. We walked alot and got into the pool three out of 4 days. Our only problem was the weather and flying. Going down Florida had a bad storm so our plane was delayed and we got to the hotel at 3 in the morning. Coming back Jersey had a bad storm so our flight was delayed and I got in at 3 this morning. At least I didn't have to go work like my ds.

Cam I take my son down this weekend for college. Unlike you he was away for a year and then came home for the next two and now I am kind of glad to get him out of our hair. At least his laundry won't be in my living room any more and I can claim a chair back that he has been using as his dumping ground. If I ask him to clean it he asks 'who's comng'. The first couple of weeks will be hard. I am glad that your son is home. I think of this as time I can really get to know my younger son without having a sibing around. It is a chance for him to be an only child and get all my attention.

Cam You will also do great the next couple of weeks because your goal is so close. Just keep thinking about the new castle that you get to see.

Jana I am so sorry to hear that you are still in the boot. That is enough to drag anyone down. I'm glad that you did get to the gym last night. The exercise will help pick up your spirits

mikamah keep up the good work. This is the best place to be inspired.

I know that I finish my 100 days tomorrow. BUt on Friday I start my next. On Sept 1 I will be 100 days away from my doctor's appointment to check my blood pressure but she also wants to check my cholestoral. When I went in Augf it was at 259(That was with losing 14 pounds from last year's physical). She has given me till Dec to try to bring it down. I will be working on getting that down and trying to get my house and life in order. I wanted to set a starting point and the day I go back to school is as good as any. So on Friday my countdown starts again and you will all be ahead of me.

Well I have to go now. I have a band parent meeting and I have to go since I am president. Will see you all tomorrow.

A quick good morning to you. I finished last night with a ww fudge bar(1) and 2 points to spare. I'm officially 75% done!!! This accountability is sooo helpful. Thanks guys.

Welcome back Dona. Sounds like a great trip. Congratulations on 99 days! :cool1: Today is 100 days for you!!!!! Whoo hoo!!!! :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1:

Have a wonderful cheat free day! :wave2:

Yesterday I finished day 55! For some reason I feel back on track. I did use three flex points, but it wasn't so bad. Today I plan to do better.

Thanks everyone for the support and encouragement! I go back to the doc Tuesday to see what we are going to do about my foot. Unfortunately I don't feel all that different--we'll see what he says. Whatever it is (surgery or a cast) it will have to wait until Sept 26 when I get back from my birthday trip.

55 down, 45 to go!
Thanks!
jana

Good morning, everyone! I am so excited that I was CF again yesterday! And I even finished the day with 2 points left over! I really feel like you guys got me back on track. Thank you so much! The next few days will be hard because we’ll be away tomorrow night through Saturday and then celebrating DD’s birthday Sunday, so food won’t be entirely within my control. The scale was down another .9 this morning, so now that is 4.4 since my panicked weigh in Tuesday morning. I know it was just water weight and TOM, but it still freaked me out. Hopefully, seeing the lower number and knowing how close the 1/2 is will keep me on track for the next 15 days.

Yesterday I finished the work day without eating any more food. When I was hungry around 5, I had a cup of hazelnut coffee with sugar free hazelnut creamer. It satisfied my hunger and my sweet tooth. I went grocery shopping on the way home and bought some good snacks including fat free pringles and soy crisps, so that should help at night.

Dinner last night was a lean cuisine panini (5) anda salad w/FF dressing (0)
Dessert/snack was a serving of mini pretzels(2) and a bag of soy crisps (2)

Today’s food:
B: weight watchers bagel (2) w/2 slices (½ serving) of light turkey (.5); fat free cottage cheese w/light fruit (2) and coffee w/sugar free creamer (1)
L: weight watchers wheat toast (1); laughing cow cheese (1); greens (0)
Not sure what else I’ll do for lunch, but I’ll let my appetite be my guide.

Dona – I hope everything goes well with getting your son to college. I hope the two years at community college has provided him a chance to mature and to appreciate the education opportunity you have given him. You are going to be the first to finish this challenge and we are all learning so much from you. Keep up the great work! I can’t wait to see how well you do over the next 100 days; you’ll show that doctor what discipline can do for a person’s health! :hug: Oh, and I’m so happy your trip went well!

Kathy – Congrats on 75%! That is so awesome! I bet you feel great about staying on track last night, right? :thumbsup2

Jana – I am with you about feeling like I am back on track. I am glad we are here together. I hope everything goes well at the doctor Tuesday. I am so happy for you and proud of you for going to the gym, even with the boot. Thanks for inspiring me! :hug:

Hello everyone. Hope you are all having a cheat-free day. Work was insane today, and there was so much junk around. Someone brought 2 dozen donuts and a box of munchkins in the am, then someone brought in a box of salt water taffy and 2 boxes of fudge, and then a platter of cookies from this great bakery. It was very tempting, and I did have a few things, but overall I did ok.

Food for today: 6am-cereal+milk(3), 9a-glazed munchkin(yum,1)+yogurt(1),
11a-oatmeal(3)1pm-Rice, chicken, broccoli(7), 1-3p, 2 pieces taffy(1), 3 cookies(5) 7p,Rice and broccoli(3)+ ww fudge bar(1).

I have no points left for today, and used my last flex point of the week, so I am done eating tonight. I will have broccoli if I need to eat again, or do an on demand exercise video to earn some APs.

You all are doing so great. :thumbsup2 Keep up the good work! :cheer2:

Hi, Kathy! I hope the rest of your night went well!

I was CF again today and even went tothe gym for 5 miles at below the required pace.

Food tonight:
Lean Cusine Panini (6)
egg beaters (2) w/light ham (3)

Going to bed now, even though I have points left. I'm really not hungry and I know if I stay down here, I'll find some reason to ingest chips or pretzels.

Thank you so much, everyone, for keeping me accountable! :grouphug:

Hi guys. This is day 77 for me. I went to bed early last night, and didn't eat anything after dinner. So unlike me, but feels great. Today I am on track. I have 2 points left for this evening, and tomorrow starts a new week with new flex points. We are going to my sisters camp tomorrow, just for one night, so I should be able to stay cheatfree with some flex points.

Todays food- Cereal+milk(3),2 caramels(2),Wasa crispsw/hummus+taboulli(4), 2 york peppermint patties(2),Special K bites(2), Rice+broccoli(5), Ice cream cone(5). took a short walk 1ap.

Hey Cam- great job at the gym, and going to bed early. :thumbsup2 Bed is definitely better than the fridge.

Have a great weekend everyone. :cool1:

Great job, Kathy!
We are sooo on track now! :thumbsup2 :banana:
I have 2 more days under my belt, so I am done 89! I had points left yesterday and used only 1 flex point today, so I have plenty to celebrate DD's 18th birthday tomorrow. Haven't seen her since we moved her into her dorm, so I am very excited!

Off to bed now so I don't eat any more. I have a good book and a great day to look forward to tomorrow. :teeth:

Hi everyone. Hope you are all having a nice weekend. I have officially been cheatfree, but have not eaten as healthfully as I would have liked. I used up 16 flexpoints this weekend with some stress eating. Friday night I ended up in the emergency room with my mom after she had a reaction to a new medicine, and didn't get home til 3 am. She was admitted just overnight, and is fine now. And today my 4 year old woke up with a stomach bug and I've been home with him all day. He's better this afternoon. So we didn't get up to my sisters camp yesterday, and I've eaten most of the ww pie I was going to bring up. I'm so glad I didn't bake cookies. They would have been much higher in points. :) Hopefully, it's back to work tomorrow, and back on track. Hoping to end this week with some flex points left over. This is day 79 for me!!

Kathy -- I am so glad your DM is fine, and hopefully Ds is completely better!

I did fine yesterday, even with a tiny bit of birthday cake (no frosting) and movie popcorn. Plenty of flexpoints left and tomorrow is the last day of my WW week.

Today is day 80 for me!!! I just realized it, so I must stay in control. Did a little too much snacking at work today. Here's todays food, embarrassing as it is.: Cereal(3), glazed donut(5),Wasa +hummus+tabouli(4),licorice(6),yogurt(1),another donut(5) :guilty: and turkey+wasa(2) I'm home in my pretty safe house, and have only 5 flex points left for the week, so I'm planning to stay in control. Last week I ended the week with only a couple flex points left, and was able to stay on track. It's my TOM, so hopefully I'll be able to do the same this week. I think I've been cheat-free for a week straight!!! Whoo hoo. That's great motivation.

Cam- great job on the cake. I don't think I'd have been able to pass on the frosting. You are going to make your 100 before the marathon! :thumbsup2 Hope you had a nice visit with your daughter and she's doing well at school.

Keep up the great work everyone! :cheer2:

Yesterday was day 91 for me. I was so tempted to eat out last night, but went home and made veggie burgers and all sorts of food for lunches and dinners this week.

Kathy -- I hope the rest of last night went well for you. Come on, chickie, we can do this! :teeth:
BTW, I think I will be finishing this WW week with 25 FPs and many many DPs and APs also didn't get used. Of course, my luck, it doesn't show on the scale, but at least I know I stuck to the program. Every ounce not gained is one less I don't have to carry 13.1 miles 12 days from today. That is my mantra. It is keeping me on track. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter