Another HUNDRED DAYS!

Sorry I haven't been around much. Work has been crazy. I've also been eating badly and have been reluctant to read the WISH boards. I haven't cheated but I've done everything but. Today I finished day 61.

The bad news is that I have to cancel my birthday trip. I went to the doc today and my foot is not healed. He said I could go but I would have to wear the boot. He also said that he wants me off my foot as much as possible, including having people at work walk my clients back and forth. I can't possibly ask people to do all that work for me because I can't walk, then spend five days at Disney. I'm so angry and frustrated. I know the right thing to do but I don't want to do it. Oh well.

jana

Jayna Sorry to hear about your foot. That is so discouraging to hear bad news like that. Here some Pd to help the healing pixiedust:

It's tough to do the right thing.

I'm back on the good track today, day 81, and just finished my daily 24 with some pretzels, and now it's off to bed.

Cam- You're doing so great. :cool1: Hope the scale sees it too.

Jana-I'm so sorry to hear that your foot is not healing, and that you had to cancel your trip. :furious: You must be so upset. Hang in there. :grouphug: That's great that you are still cheat free :thumbsup2 , even with all that stress. I'll send a few prayers that you foot starts to heal, and you can reschedule your trip real soon. pixiedust:

Jana -- I am so sorry about your trip and that your foot isn't healed yet. I know you don't really want to do it, but any chance of doing WDW in a wheelchair or ECV? My dear friend broke her foot last summer 3 weeks before our girls' weekend trip to WDW and we went anyway. I pushed her around in a wheelchair and we had an absolutely fabulous time. I am so glad you have been doing well with being CF even with all that stress. Sending you pixiedust: and :goodvibes:

Kathy -- Congrats on taking your eating under control.

Hi, Dona! How is DS doing at college so far? DD is having quite the social life and I know I should be so grateful that she isn't doing typical college parties, etc., but I am still really hoping she settles in to being a student soon and not just a college girl. :rolleyes:

I was cheat free again yesterday, though I splurged quite a bit last night. We had peach tart with our neighbors and when I got home I was still hungry. I should have eaten protein but instead had a skinny cow ice cream cone, a few fat free pringles, and a tiny piece of birthday cake with the icing all scraped off. I ended up using my 2 APs earned on the bike at the gym and 4 FPs. I still had 21 FPs left for the week and my new WW week starts today. Still no significant progress on the scale, but I am resigned to it until I get back from DL.

Keep up the great work, everyone! And thank you so much for posting here. It keeps me accountable and enjoying sharing the journey with you guys! :grouphug:

Mikamah and cam-thanks for the encouragement! I'm so frustrated. Last night I only slept about four hours because I was trying to figure out what to do. I could go and do the wheelchair thing or even walk and get a GAC. Unfortunately it will delay the healing of my foot. Do I care? I don't know. I've already been in the stupid boot for five weeks, what's another two months? I'll probably be in in until almost November anyway.

Two weeks ago, the doctor told me to limit my walking at work or take two weeks off. I didn't want to abandon my team at work, so I tried to limit my walking. Now I feel like my responsibility to my job has cost me my trip. :guilty:

I don't know what I'm going to do. I'll let you all know when I decide. I hope you are all doing well. I haven't read posts for awhile then I just jump in with my own dilemna. Sorry about that.
Have a great day!
Jana

Yesterday I finished day 62 with 23 points! I feel like I might be back on track.

Here's what I have decided to do. The doctor said I could go to Disney, I just have to wear the boot. So, I'm going. I decided that I would be very resentful of my job if I had to miss my trip and I didn't want to do that. My coworkers also talked me into getting a second opionion on my foot. Next Thursday I see an orthopedic surgeon (I currently have a podiatrist.) The surgeon is one of the best in the area and he is actually covered by my insurance. So that's where I stand for now. I don't know if I'll get a wheelchair or just a GAC. I'm a little worried about stepping onto the moving platform. Someone will need to take me by the hand.

I hope everyone has a great day!
Jana

I am glad that you are getting a second opinion. I hope that the surgeon can find something.

With all the stress you have been under with your foot you need a break. Even just being away will help you. Take life slow and you will have a great time. I hope you have been to DW enough times that you can do just what makes you happy. That is what I did in Aug and it really helped me a lot.

Jana- Whoo hoo :banana: I'm so glad for you that you are going to be able to go and celebrate your birthday in the happiest place on earth. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time, even if you need to take things slowly. Good luck with the second opinion.

I'm still on track, but not quite cheat free today. I didn't have any flex points left for today, and went out to lunch, had the baked fish, garlic mashed potatoes, and vegies, one light beer, and brought half of the meal home, and finished it for dinner tonight. I had 19 points total left for the day, but with the buttered crumbs, I think I was not within my points, so I'm not counting today. Tomorrow will be day 83 for me.

Great job everyone! :thumbsup2 Keep up the great work!

Somehow I"ve almost made it to the end. Today was day 96. I'm on again off again, but I'm plugging away.

I finished day 94 yesterday, using my dinner points for movie popcorn instead. :blush: The next few days will be tough but I am so glad I will wrap this up before we leave for Disneyland, where I plan to sample all the unique food items I have been hearing about there -- tigger tails, monte christo sandwich, etc. I do NOT, however, plan on coming back several pounds heavier, especially since I have to jump right into training for the Full Marathon.

donac and mikamah--Thanks again for the kind words about my foot/trip! I am so glad that I decided not to cancel. Now lets keep our fingers crossed that the surgeon has something different to say than the podiatrist!!

Cam--I hope you have a great time at Disneyland! I want to get there someday and hopefully will!

Yesterday I finished day 63 with 24 points. I am finally down one pound in September.
Thanks!
jana

I needed to check in and get some motivation. I am not cheat free today. I finished up my daily points with 5 cookies at work, and it's only 4:20. I have no flex points left, and no time to earn any aps, so today will not be cheat free. I'm planning to use 5-7 points on dinner and a snack, and then will get back on track tomorrow. My WW weeks starts tomorrow and I need to save some fps for the end of the week. I can do it. I got back into One-derland yesterday at weighin, and will not go back over 200 again!!!!!!! What was I thinking with those cookies. I am back on track right now!!!!! Thanks for listening.

Cam and Goldcupmom- You guys are on the home stretch!!!!!!!! That's soooo awesome!!!! :cool1:

Keep up the great work everyone!!!! :cheer2:

I'd like to join your 100 day cheat free challenges. My challenge is to not go on solitary trips to McDonalds from home on weekdays and chips only at meal times (like hamburgers and chips). McDonalds and chips are huge weeknesses for me, so this will be quite a challenge! I am so inspired by all of your successes with these challenges. I can't wait to inspire others!

Hello everyone,
Hope you are all having a great cheat-free weekend. I am on day 84 CF, but not too happy with my choices this weekend. I'm within points but using too many flex points on junk food at work. I'm off tomorrow and will be going apple picking, and hope to start on a healthier eating roll. I'm also weighing in tomorrow, so hoping my weekend doesn't cause a gain. I'm usually good about not eating after dinner the night before weighin, so I should be ok tonight.
Here's to a cheat-free new week! :thumbsup2

Hope everyone is doing well. I finished day 97 yesterday, though I haven't been making stellar choices the past few days. Thank God for flex points.
I am in the home stretch with 3 more days to get to 100 and exactly 4 days from now I'll be sitting on a plane!
Have a great week, everyone! I will be checking in and updating everyone's numbers until Thursday, but then won't be back until the 24th unless I have great luck with getting on the internet while we are in California. It may be that someone here will have to keep a running post of everyone's updates and I will fix all the numbers when I get back.

Hi everyone,
I'm back on track today. A day away from all the junk at work and outside in the fresh air really helped me. We went apple picking this morning, and got some vegies from the farmstand, and this afternoon went to my nephew's JV football game, and walked-ran around the track a few times with my son. So today is day 85 for me!! I'm going to try and finish this challenge by the end of september. That will give my only 4 days to cheat, and I don't have any big plans for the month, so I should be able to do it.

Cam- Whoo-hoo!!! Three days left!!!!! :thumbsup2 You go girl!!! You must be so excited for your trip!!!

Keep up the good work everyone! :cheer2:

I finished day 66 today! Woo hoo! I feel a little bit back on track. Thanks everyone for all your support. I hope you guys are doing great!
Jana

Keep up the good work everyone. I am on day 10 of my second 100. Yesterday was not great but I woke up this morning with a renewed energy and a new purpose.

Cam good luck in Ca. You can do this. :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hi, everyone! Finished day 99 yesterday with 6 FPs left at the end of my WW week. I start fresh today, but am saving all those points for splurges in DL (though I really am not planning on journaling or counting points while I am there)

Good luck to everyone! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter