Another pic thread: Kids/adults with Characters!

TheDisneyBunch

Mom to 3, photographer and Disney CRAZY!!
I love looking at pics of everyone with the Characters so wanted to see who all had some pics to share.

I want to get an idea of what characters to get ds used to and some ideas for cute pics of him with them all!

SOOO excited... :cool1:

Help tide me over til I get there next month..hehe

We got bunches of character photos in the link in our signature. I love looking at other people's character photos, because then I try to figure out where the photo was taken, and if I ever saw that character in that particular spot! :)

And I get very jealous when I see photos of people with a character I never could find! :teeth:

Here's DH with some of his favorite characters.
P0000672.jpg

OHH! Those were great Jules! Super cute pics!

Hugsfor Eeyore!! WOW!! That is one awesome site you have put together there. I had soo much fun looking at it! One question, where did you get the stickers under each autograph? Those are totally cute! Thanks so much for putting that site together.

Love those Monsters Inc characters! I so want to get me and ds pics with them!

Keep them comming guys! Love seeing them!

TheDisneyBunch said:
Hugsfor Eeyore!! WOW!! That is one awesome site you have put together there. I had soo much fun looking at it! One question, where did you get the stickers under each autograph? Those are totally cute! Thanks so much for putting that site together.

Gosh, thanks!!! :cloud9: The stickers are cliparts I took off the Internet, and printed out on my printer. Then I cut them out, and gave every character their own page, with their own sticker. That way it was easy to see which characters we got, and who we missed!! Also, with the stickers, my nephew could see which character signed the page, as he wasn't old enough to read yet on our 1st trip. I must say, the characters LOVED seeing their sticker, and I think some of the obscure characters were really flattered! :blush:

The only problem with the stickers was when we met a character, we had to flip to the right page fast enough so they could sign! :teeth:

GoofyGirlnPrincessV said:

That photo is absolutely perfect...it has made me a little teary too (daft old cow that I am!!!)

ReggieB said:
That photo is absolutely perfect...it has made me a little teary too (daft old cow that I am!!!)
Thanks! I still get goosebumps when I see it and know how much that time with Snow White was to my daughter. I did a scrapbook page with it so she can see it when she is older.

DH kissing his girlfriend (we have an understanding ) ;)
79222DHkissingMM.jpg

Me and Pluto at CM

79222PamNPluto-med.jpg

and DH with the Main Mouse himself-- Chef Mickey!!!!
79222DHandMM-med.jpg

Thanks for sharing all of yours, I look forward to seeing more!!!!
:flower:

Hi! :wave:

This was taken on July 1st 2005 - It was Nicholas (my middle son) 7th b-day!

47b5d932b3127cce929e4fd0171800000015108Ics27Vsxcw

And this was at Magic Kingdom:

47b5d932b3127cce929e417b17b400000016108Ics27Vsxcw

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter