• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another pic thread: Kids/adults with Characters!

lets see if this works. .

with my stitch!!

DSC00285.jpg

I've moved this thread to our Theme Parks Community board, where our picture threads belong.

And just to join in on the fun, here's me with Colonel Hathi. :)

1486851506_5f1d00648c.jpg

OMG i would love to have seen him. that is one of our all time fav movies!!!!

Oh I love looking at these! We still have so so many characters to meet this next trip. If we don't find Buzz, dd might just die! :rolleyes:

And this time I am getting into photos too! The only character I posed with our entire trip was Donald Duck in Mexico/Epcot, only because as we walked by there was no line and dd was snoozing in her stroller...so ds and I ran up together for a quick snap. This next trip dh won't be there to laugh at me for acting like a big child, so I'm hugging everyone! :lmao:

wr1278.jpg

wr0723.jpg

wr_0922.jpg

wr0642.jpg

wr_0580.jpg

wr0997.jpg

Oh I love looking at these! We still have so so many characters to meet this next trip. If we don't find Buzz, dd might just die! :rolleyes:

And this time I am getting into photos too! The only character I posed with our entire trip was Donald Duck in Mexico/Epcot, only because as we walked by there was no line and dd was snoozing in her stroller...so ds and I ran up together for a quick snap. This next trip dh won't be there to laugh at me for acting like a big child, so I'm hugging everyone! :lmao:

wr1278.jpg

wr0723.jpg

wr_0922.jpg

wr0642.jpg

wr_0580.jpg

wr0997.jpg

Cute pix! Love the custom clothes :thumbsup2

The one with your DD as Snow White with Dopey is priceless!!

Very cute clothes too, especially the pink Cinderella dress

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter