Another successful Camp Wannacropit is over!!!

lovingthemouse

magic is in the heart of the beholder...
There were 11 of us, and Lisa made it such a special 4 days for everyone!! The weather was perfect - for the first time ever, it was warm for 2/3 of the days and we so appreciated the sunshine.
Everyone had their own projects going scrapping, drawing, painting, sewing, crocheting, card making etc....
Great walks for meals - 4/10 of a mile to/from the dining hall each way - three times a day.
Thank you Lisa and Mom E for introducing us to Craigville Beach 4 yrs ago -it is one of the best kept secrets on the Cape. :cool1:

Glad you all had a fabulous time!!!

So, what did you work on????
I pulled weeds out of my neighbor's mess!! Yep, I'm cleaning up my neighbor's weeds before graduation... I told DD I was even going to purchase the grass seed and seed the mess area too!!! (He is older and it just got out of hand)...

Glad you guys had fun

I went to my sister's baby shower - we got there early so went into a Wal-mart there & I found the the cutest onsie - it was black with Minnie on it then a red with white dots see thur ruffled skirt attach - reminds me of those tu-tus that the little ones are wearing around here

happy you all had such a fun time Caroline!

Nan - nice neighbor you are!

Reddy - sounds really cute...guess she's having a girl :lovestruc

I'm so jealous!!! I'm glad y'all had a great time! Next year I hope I can be there!
But I did get the boys room almost clean and my bathroom 100% clean so, I guess it was a good weekend.

I miss my peeps!! Let me know when you go to the next day crop, I'll try to make it.
Linda will have great pics of Hawaii right, she has to come to a crop at some point.

Hey Lisa, is there any chance of getting a space for fall?

Thank you Lisa! A wonderful time as usual! :banana: You rock! :worship::lovestruc

Lovingthe mouse and LindaBabe, sorry I did not get to say goodbye. But it was so good seeing you both again. :goodvibes

IT was WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL! I KNOW it's a ton of work for Lisa, but I am SO grateful for the chance to attend. The scrapping is fun, not having to plan or cook meals is great, but the BEST BEARY BEST PART is the PEOPLE. I am struggling to photoshop the group photo - I SWEAR next year we will take it on Saturday - on Sunday it is like herding CATS.

We cried all the way home, Diana, for lack of a hug from you!:hug:

I'm shooting for the JUNE crop. Fingers crossed.

The weather for this time of year at the Cape was fabulous. So nice being able to walk thru the village and see the early spring flowers as we went to meals. The work that goes into planning the weekend is worth it knowing everyone had a great time. :)

I'll reserve next year's weekend when I go up for spring vacation.

Linda, we will definitely take the picture much earlier in the weekend. I'll see you in June.

Nancy, what a good neighbor you are. I worked on cards and last year's February vacation.

Reddy, the outfit sounds adorable.

Jennifer, hopefully one of these years you'll be able to join us.

Buffy, doubtful I will do another weekend crop in the year. Between Camp Wannacropit and my monthly crops, that keeps me more than busy in addition with my typical schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter