• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another update on little Paul

I'm glad Paul is doing good. That little one is a fighter. :) Keep up with the updates please. :teeth:

My incision was from my belly button down and it came open in a few places too. I just retaped it and it was fine. Luckily no infection or anything, it just took longer to heal than I hoped.

Awwwwwww! I'm so happy for all of you! It's great to hear good news! I hope he continues to pull ahead of all the doctor's expectations and is in your arms real soon!

I hope you feel better a lot sooner than expected too!

Take care Gem! I can't wait for the next update. :)

Wonderful news to read!! More prayers for continued progress and weight gain! When you hold that precious baby, remember all the {{HUGS}} from all of us, too! :)

And, the incision will get better but, it takes time. I swore, long after my c-section, that I still had weird feelings/sensations at the incision sight and, even healing itchiness! Weird!

Thanks for keeping us updated!! :)

Great news about little Paul. Sorry to hear about your problem with the incision. I hope it gets better soon. I do remember bending over dd's warmer for such a long time that when I moved I wanted to scream. Then the day before they let her come home, they told me the silly things would adjust up and down! :rolleyes: So take care of yourself and try to make yourself as comfortable as possible when you are there and don't hesitate to ask the nurses for help to get comfortable! I hope you get to take him home soon. He sounds like a real trooper! :D

I'm so glad he's doing better. That's amazing that they were able to take him off the ventilator while he was still this small! He's quite a fighter.

I'm sorry about your incision problems. It doesn't seem fair. You have enough to deal with without having your own health problems. Take care of yourself. It's not going to be long before you're going to be hauling a baby around (and a very heavy diaper bag) all the time, and you're going to need a strong tummy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter