Any attractions closed for rehab?

i found something interesting on the show schedules on the sw website. it has listed "Shamu Adventure" show w/ times mostly in the latter part of the day. As of this sat, 4/8, the site lists the name of the show as the "Making of Believe" w/ times starting late morning and running throughout the day. It looks like they'll be ready in mid-may. Great!

Not sure what you are referring to as the water circus show. If you mean Blue Horizon with the dolphins, it has been open for about a year. It definitely is a show to see.

There was a thread awhile back about the Blue Horizon show. Many of you had talked about it & said it was Great! Well, the last time I went to SW....I *Finally* saw it! AND just Have to say that I Totally Agree!!!!! :) I thought that the set was Beautiful & there was soooooo much action going on during that show that I can't wait to go back & see it again....I felt a little like I may have missed some things while watching something else if that makes any sense....Plus during the show that we saw, one of the whales (the trainers called them "look alike killer whales" I believe), Anyhow, the whale was not cooperating during the show & didn't want to go back to the smaller pool in the back so they could not go on & had to cancel the show....we missed the ending. That was a first time for me....I had been to shows before to where the animals maybe postponed it for awhile but never one where they had to cancel it....Oh, well. All in all Blue Horizons was Spectacular!!!!!.....Just like all of you said it would be! :) Can't wait to catch the Whole thing next time around!

oops I think I may have gone a little :offtopic: :rolleyes1

~Kristi

watergirl said:
WHat is the name of the water circus show? Is it open?

There is a non-traditional circus show called Odyssea in an indoor theater (mostly acrobats - no animals that i know of). There is also a water ski show called Fusion on the lake. I think both are still up & running but i'm not sure.

After doing some research it look like the show I was wanting is the Odyssea underwater cirques. But know I think I will want to add Blue Horizans :sunny:

Anyone know if the stingrays will be opened by early June? That is one of my favorite attractions, so I'm hoping that Sea World opens it in time for my vacation. Also, when do Mystify and the other evening shows kick into full gear? I'm hoping the week of June 2-11. Oh well...

Nellas Elensar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter