Any Canadians thinking of cruising in March 2012?

We are looking at booking a cruise for March 2012. The 7 night Magic western Caribbean. We haven't cruised before so hopefully we will like it. One of my coworkers loves them. The cost seems really reasonable compared to a WDW stay.

We rebooked for Feb 2012 on our March 10th Dream cruise. We had never cruised before and our 3 day was way too short, so we booked a 7 day Eastern on the Magic for the 26th of Feb. Thought it was close enough to March and the pricing was silly cheap. Can't wait to try a smaller ship with a longer itinerary!

We're doing the 7 day Eastern on the Magic on Feb 25th (not the 26th?)

My parents have cruised a lot, but DH, the kids, my brother and SIL haven't, so we're all rookies.

Like MikeyNS said, "the pricing was silly cheap", so we jumped on it. This will be DH's first time to anything Disney, as he's always stayed home when I've taken the kids with my Mom, or Mom and Dad. :-)

Now, I'm worried about airfare. Flying out of Ottawa looks extremely cost prohibitive, and out of Syracuse is $1K cheaper, but will require more stops, stays in hotels etc. Driving is out of the question as DD is NOT a car traveller, she's fine in a plane though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter