Any Chance of Still Getting a Postcode or Email Code for this May?

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
Does anyone think there's still a chance of getting a postcard or email code for this May?

I called Disney reservations last week, they quoted me $149 a night and I asked about a code, but all she could give me was a AAA rate of $129 a night. We are booked at the Grosvenor for May 9th, but oh, how I would LOVE to stay at POFQ again! Just can't quite swing the $129 this trip though.

Wondering if it's a waste of time to keep trying or if May codes are gone.

According to my Disney rep, they are sending out batches of email code offers at least once if not more than once per week throughout the spring. Since we are getting ready to go into April here, it may be cutting it close but I would say there is still a chance. Maybe not a BIG chance, but still a glimmer of hope at least.

Wasn't there some rumor that a General Public Code may be issued around the 1st of April for May stays? Is that rumor officially dead or has anyone heard any updates about it?

Karla B. :flower: ...still hoping for a good code for our May 16 - 23 trip!!!
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

how about Pop Century or one of the All Stars?

I thought about a value, but I got Grosvenor for $60 a night and really do like the convienance of being able to walk to DTD so I was just going to go with that since it's short trip, but I just LOVE POFQ and since it will be my birthday when we are there, I was going to treat myself if I could get a code.

ok...i am new to this and still don't understand the 'code' thing! Where do we get the codes and are they available to those who do not have the Disney Visa and who are not FL residents? I have booked with AAA - at least for the cruise. I booked the hotel myself using a AAA discount. Are there still more discounts I could get? I am staying at WL May 20-26.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter