Any DREAM Concierge Reviews?

Disembarked today. Ashley, Andy, and Linda from Ireland (not Lynda). Found out our fave from last year, Wensdae, isn't with Disney anymore. Sad.

I know this probably sounds weird but can DH and I get one of the arcade cards? Has anyone as adults been able to get them? We are not traveling with kids.

Old question, but...the card is for 10 minutes of play. That's it. Not that exciting.

Hey we have room 11014 for our January 3 night Dream cruise - where are all the beds located? I know there is a queen bed and the murphy bed but where are the two other beds? I have only been in a 4A that slept five, never a category T. I have looked at many pictures and don't see an upper berth anywhere in the room...
Thanks
Deb

Hey we have room 11014 for our January 3 night Dream cruise - where are all the beds located? I know there is a queen bed and the murphy bed but where are the two other beds? I have only been in a 4A that slept five, never a category T. I have looked at many pictures and don't see an upper berth anywhere in the room...
Thanks
Deb

There are not 2 other beds and no upper berth. There is a pull out couch that can sleep 2 people..My son slept on that because it was larger than the murphy bed and he said that it was very comfy.

Hey we have room 11014 for our January 3 night Dream cruise - where are all the beds located? I know there is a queen bed and the murphy bed but where are the two other beds? I have only been in a 4A that slept five, never a category T. I have looked at many pictures and don't see an upper berth anywhere in the room... Thanks Deb

We sailed 12/12 and are at wdw right now. We were in 12506 which is a category T. There is a queen in the bedroom and a pull down Murphy where our 5 year old slept (half the night anyways). There is also a pull out sofa in the living room which we never used but is probably a full bed. As far as I know there is no upper berth.

Dream 11006 - Cat T setup: 1 Queen, 1 Murphy Twin, 1 Full pull out sofa

Dream 11004 - Cat V setup: 1 Queen, 1 Full pull out sofa, 1 Twin Upper Berth

My parents stayed in the HA Cat T. The bed situation is the same as a regular Cat T, but I think the positioning is slightly different. My sister and I slept in the Cat V connecting. I slept on the pull out sofa and it was okay. I have slept on worse pull outs, but I have also slept on much better.

Edited to show specific rooms per Dug720's comments below. I had not heard of concierge having upper berth so this is good to know.

Actually 12028 is a V and it's 1 queen, 1 sofa bed, and 1 pull down from the ceiling - NOT a Murphy bed. I would have LOVED having a Murphy bed rather than being in the stupid pull-down.

edited to change to a V. Leave it to DCL to change the lettering system they use for all other categories where the "higher" the letter the "better" the cabin. Just confusifying!!

There are no upper berths on the newer ships. Walt and Roy suites on classics have 2 upper berths in the second bedroom

There are no upper berths on the newer ships. Walt and Roy suites on classics have 2 upper berths in the second bedroom

58245_10151737461151321_1425228677_n.jpg

12028 on the Dream. That most certainly IS an upper berth.

OK, just checked. It is a V. Stupid DCL changing things up from the non-concierge ordering where the higher letter is the "better" cabin. It's just the opposite in Concierge. Stupid system. :P

Just a helpful recap for the readers regarding bedding.

The only difference in the actual bedding size/shape between the Cat V and Cat T on the Dream and Fantasy, is the V has a ceiling pull down for the 5th pax over the double pull out couch, and the cat T has a wall pull down (Murphy) not located over the double sleeper sofa locale.

HTH

ETA; Both categories sleep 5 pax. 5th pax in a V sleeps in a bunk. 5th pax in a T sleeps in a murphy. (or the tub, lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter