Any indications for when Disney ADRs will be available?

That is a good idea, thanks. I am really hoping it is a non-issue. My DH is a software engineer who works on a similar product and he says it makes more sense to tie it to canceled adrs, current resort reservations and and current park reservations, but backdating resort reservations would be very messy with changes, some instituted by Disney. Hopefully, they understand that too.

MS was not very helpful when I got through. She even said they weren't dealing with dining reservations, even after I told her that the email and websites said we should call MS if we are DVC.

I plan to have my prior confirmation numbers ready when I call (in case I can't do it online).

That is a good idea, thanks. I am really hoping it is a non-issue. My DH is a software engineer who works on a similar product and he says it makes more sense to tie it to canceled adrs, current resort reservations and and current park reservations, but backdating resort reservations would be very messy with changes, some instituted by Disney. Hopefully, they understand that too.
That is why I am guessing that it really won't be online, that you will have to call. That way they can look up your history of ADRs.

Ok right on the Disney website it states online.....
Multiple CM are saying calling only.....
another instance where the left hand doesn’t know what the right is doing!
So since I live in the Central time zone, and online always opened at 5 am for me , phone lines opened at 6 am Central time.
My game plan is ......
1. Be ready at 5am for online reservations ( central time)
2. Be ready at 6 am on two different phones (central time)
a. I calling 407-939-6690
b. 2 calling 407-824-1391
Good luck everyone 🍀

The DVC MS CM I spoke with just said that the a) only thing the system is looking for is cancelled ADRS during the closure period and b) online booking should work. I am always skeptical of phone CMs but she did keep me on hold for 40 minutes while she gathered info. So who knows, lol.

Good luck to you and everyone else tomorrow!

That is why I am guessing that it really won't be online, that you will have to call. That way they can look up your history of ADRs.

Ok right on the Disney website it states online.....
Multiple CM are saying calling only.....
another instance where the left hand doesn’t know what the right is doing!
So since I live in the Central time zone, and online always opened at 5 am for me , phone lines opened at 6 am Central time.
My game plan is ......
1. Be ready at 5am for online reservations ( central time)
2. Be ready at 6 am on two different phones (central time)
a. I calling 407-939-6690
b. 2 calling 407-824-1391
Good luck everyone 🍀
And then there is the note for DVC members to call MS, except the person at MS I talked to said no.

The DVC MS CM I spoke with just said that the a) only thing the system is looking for is cancelled ADRS during the closure period and b) online booking should work. I am always skeptical of phone CMs but she did keep me on hold for 40 minutes while she gathered info. So who knows, lol.

Good luck to you and everyone else tomorrow!
Do you get to book only one reservation for each one that was cancelled, or can you book your entire stay?

So I had several reservations for my July trip that were taken away on May 28th. However, I completely rearranged my trip and need to make different reservations - and 3 of the ones I had are no longer available (Cape May, 'Ohana, and Tusker). So can I make all new reservations in the morning or only rebook the reservations I lost?

I get them wanting people with closer reservations getting taken care of first, but why don’t they care about people whose reservations were cancelled after Sept 2? Why don’t we get to make reservations before people who had none? Will we be able to book at 60 days? I check in a couple days after Sept 2.

So I had several reservations for my July trip that were taken away on May 28th. However, I completely rearranged my trip and need to make different reservations - and 3 of the ones I had are no longer available (Cape May, 'Ohana, and Tusker). So can I make all new reservations in the morning or only rebook the reservations I lost?
New reservations tomorrow. Their releases could have been worded better.

For a while this afternoon the MDE app took me to a normal booking page and I could see DS open restaurants. Now it is back to taking me to the website.

I get them wanting people with closer reservations getting taken care of first, but why don’t they care about people whose reservations were cancelled after Sept 2? Why don’t we get to make reservations before people who had none? Will we be able to book at 60 days? I check in a couple days after Sept 2.
I think they are trying to give some head start to those arriving soon and weren’t given the advantage of the sixty day window on top of losing their prior ADRs.

I’m confused
It’s late (I’m in the U.K.)
I had a long day/week/month/year 😊

We had a trip booked in April
we had adrs in April & may
Which were obviously cancelled

our October/November trip is clearly more than 60 days out
Are we able to book adrs June 30, as we held adrs previously?
Or do we have to wait?

I’m confused
It’s late (I’m in the U.K.)
I had a long day/week/month/year 😊

We had a trip booked in April
we had adrs in April & may
Which were obviously cancelled

our October/November trip is clearly more than 60 days out
Are we able to book adrs June 30, as we held adrs previously?
Or do we have to wait?
Wait since you are outside the 60 day window

Sorry if this question was already asked. We had dining reservations booked for May and June for our DVC stays and WE canceled them when we moved our May and June reservations to July. We did not wait for Disney to auto cancel us as we wanted to proactively plan a trip knowing the resorts would not be opened. At the advise of the DVC MS rep, she told us that we could cancel the donjon if we wanted or just let Disney do it; we opt to cancel when we moved the resort dates...

Our next one is for JULY 11 (12 days) and we didn't get an email. Though WDW didn't cancel the reservations, they were during the May, June and July.

Can I book reservation tomorrow as I had reservations during the closure and cancelled them as the parks/resorts weren't opened? Is the system smart enough to know we had dining during the closure and to let us book? Or because we proactively moved our trip out we are out of luck?

DVC MS was zero help and the dining number has a 2.5 hr wait.

Thoughts?

Sorry if this question was already asked. We had dining reservations booked for May and June for our DVC stays and WE canceled them when we moved our May and June reservations to July. We did not wait for Disney to auto cancel us as we wanted to proactively plan a trip knowing the resorts would not be opened. At the advise of the DVC MS rep, she told us that we could cancel the donjon if we wanted or just let Disney do it; we opt to cancel when we moved the resort dates...

Our next one is for JULY 11 (12 days) and we didn't get an email. Though WDW didn't cancel the reservations, they were during the May, June and July.

Can I book reservation tomorrow as I had reservations during the closure and cancelled them as the parks/resorts weren't opened? Is the system smart enough to know we had dining during the closure and to let us book? Or because we proactively moved our trip out we are out of luck?

DVC MS was zero help and the dining number has a 2.5 hr wait.

Thoughts?
Technically, maybe not eligible. You can try online, but it might take calling and giving them the old confirmation numbers. I think voice to voice they will be sympathetic and can look up the confirm numbers.

Received the email today. Not about to jump thru the standard crack of dawn rush to make ADRs this go ‘round as our early August trip is looking decidedly dicey with the overnight CV numbers in FL.

Good luck to all :)

That didn’t come up. Considering 2/3 of the restaurants I had booked originally aren’t open, it never occurred to me they might expect a 1:1 replacement.

Do you get to book only one reservation for each one that was cancelled, or can you book your entire stay?

That didn’t come up. Considering 2/3 of the restaurants I had booked originally aren’t open, it never occurred to me they might expect a 1:1 replacement.
I doubt they would expect 1:1 matching restaurants, but I was wondering if they canceled three reservations, if we can book four new reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter