Any indications for when Disney ADRs will be available?

I deleted any WDW website-related cookies before I started, not sure if that makes a difference? (I generally do this anytime WDW makes an IT change!)

Of course the system doesn't think I am eligible.

So I had reservations cancelled in the timeframe, arriving in 11 days and the typical horrible Disney experiences just keep coming.

I wish everyone the best success with your reservations.

All my reservations are done I used the Mousefinder. I just chose whatever time appeared and adjusted it. With the early closing times we are changing them to the latest times available.

Last edited:
It's working great now, it put me in an orbits waiting room and a few min later It took me right to booking and I'm making my reservations for early August! Yay, so glad I saw this page! Thx to those who were here first with some info so I started looking! And now I don't have to wait till 6 a.m!

Weird observation—SciFi at HS is only serving dinner.

Also, how late does Disney transport (buses and Skyliner) usually run?

I got a lunch res at Sci Fi (early Aug). It was having a hard time finding reservations for only 2 people. I had to fiddle around with it.

I got a lunch at Sci Fi on 2 different days.

Woo hoo, got all of the reservations we wanted for our 11 day trip!

I got a lunch at Sci Fi on 2 different days.

Woo hoo, got all of the reservations we wanted for our 11 day trip!
That’s great! I didn’t want it for lunch necessarily. I just noticed in MouseFinder that they only had dinner reservations loaded.

I made all of my ADRs going through the suggested site. It did take me to Disney's dining page where I had no problems making the reservations. Thank you!

Almost all breakfast spots are missing. Save for a few at hotels,
A lot of breakfast restaurants aren’t reopening yet (specifically in the MK area). EPCOT was pointless to open breakfast since the park opens at 11. It just hit my wife that finding Mickey waffles was going to be difficult.

There are definitely some odd times for some of the restaurants. Wondering if not everything is fully loaded yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter