Any Interest in a Newbie or Non-Newbie MK Swap?

StitchIsOurHero

<font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w
I was just reading the post about new swaps. I would love to do an MK Swap. I didn't know if it should be a Newbie one (did they just do a non-newbie one?) or it can be everybody ("oldie" just doesn't sound right). DH and I just booked a trip for Sept. (gotta love turning 30 in the World and FREE DINING!) I'd love to have MK swap stuff for that album!

ANYWAY, would anyone be interested in this? I can host, unless someone else wants to, but I'd have to make the deadline around the end of June/first to middle of July since the MGM, Epcot, and Character ones are going on. What do you think?? :confused3

StitchIsOurHero said:
I was just reading the post about new swaps. I would love to do an MK Swap. I didn't know if it should be a Newbie one (did they just do a non-newbie one?) or it can be everybody ("oldie" just doesn't sound right). DH and I just booked a trip for Sept. (gotta love turning 30 in the World and FREE DINING!) I'd love to have MK swap stuff for that album!

ANYWAY, would anyone be interested in this? I can host, unless someone else wants to, but I'd have to make the deadline around the end of June/first to middle of July since the MGM, Epcot, and Character ones are going on. What do you think?? :confused3

I'm in.. I'd be happy to help in anyway with this.. I'd like to do one maybe with the lands..and than one for the rides. Know what I mean????

I like that idea--one land swap and one ride swap, right? That's a great idea! Maybe we could split it up or whatever. I hope we can get some more interest! :thumbsup2

You know I'm in...just let me know what and where.

I would be interested. I was just thinking of hosting a swap and couldn't decide between MK or characters. :)

I'd be interested in a ride swap (the most recent MK swap which I participated in was land-themed). But only if it was well after the ones going on now. There are a lot going on now and I can't seem to stop myself from signing up!! It is fun and addictive, but it eats up a lot of my time. Springtime in New England lasts all of about 5 minutes, so I don't want to miss it. :)

Yes there was a recent regular MK swap but there has not been a newbie MK swap so that is the way I would go.
The regular one was lands done in pairs, I was teamed up with Vistaleighs mom. It worked out really well but mixing it up would be fun. Personally I would wait until later in July because of the holiday. Like maybe the 15th.

I'm probably crazy but I may sign up for this one as well. Chille will probably sign as well, I'll call her tomorrow.

I'm willing to host again... Would you all like a due date of July 20th or so??
I'd love to do either one... or if someone else would like to host...I'll be happy to help out...

momx3boys said:
I would be interested. I was just thinking of hosting a swap and couldn't decide between MK or characters. :)

We always need more characters!!! My kids can't get enough of them!! We almost need a book for characters alone... :woohoo:

I'd be interested in whichever one you decided to host. I'm completely addicted to swaps.

Nancy, if you want to host a land swap, I could host a ride one, or vice versa! We could make the due dates around the same time, and then we'd get all of our MK stuff. It doesn't matter to me, though--I'm just excited about it! :cheer2:

StitchIsOurHero said:
Nancy, if you want to host a land swap, I could host a ride one, or vice versa! We could make the due dates around the same time, and then we'd get all of our MK stuff. It doesn't matter to me, though--I'm just excited about it! :cheer2:

I'm up for it if you are!!!! I think we should do the Newbie one as BernardandMissBianca suggested as to not overwhelm anyone.. If you want to start sign ups tomorrow or this weekend.. I'm up for it.. Let me know and we can make them due the same time and everyone will have a bunch of things!!! I'm thrilled for this one too!!!! I'd be happy to host the land swap if you take the ride swap... :thumbsup2

BernardandMissBianca said:
Well I was going to suggest looking at the info for the MK land swap but with the move of CCS board it's gone.
Here's a link to the pictures to get an idea of what we did. Vista's is #13 and mine is #14. You can see how we coordinated our stuff.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4084831&a=32133894&f=

thanks!! I'm on a quick check in between tuck ins for the kids... I think we are going to start sign ups on Friday maybe!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter