Any last minute advise before leaving for Peru

theroseofbelle

Earning My Ears
Tomorrow morning we leave for our ABD in Peru. I am so excited I can hardly contain my excitement. I am bouncing off the wall. I am just wondering if anyone has any last minutes tips about Peru or any other ABD that might be helpful, such as what they had on the plane, what they wished they had taken or left behind, favorite souvenir or photo opportunity? Thanks!

I've got no advice, but I wanted to wish you a great trip!!! We are doing the same one on the 11th...last one of the season. I'm like you...so excited! Have a wonderful time!!

The best advice I have -- have a WONDERFUL, MARVELOUS time, and totally enjoy yourself! The guides will take *very good* care of you, so sit back & enjoy it.

Sayhello

Thank you for the well wishes and the advise to relax. I know this is going to be a wonderful trip and I will share stories when I get back. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter