Any New Info about the Disney Treasure?

Unbelievable awaits! Tune in to a virtual grand reveal event August 30 at 11 a.m. EST for a special look at what’s on board the all-new Disney Treasure.

For those without Twitter or unable to see the video is Narrated by an Arthur Quinn and the destinations pinpointed on the map are in Saudi Arabia, Mexico, and Brazil

Not to nitpick but I could have acted better with that voice over than whoever did

Looking forward to the reveal

Just to add to it email received from DCL:

Fellow Adventurers—

For years, my family has journeyed to far-off lands to expand our knowledge of the known magical realms. In fact, on my most recent expedition, I traveled through the
rainforest, followed historical maps documenting deep-sea encounters and even stumbled upon a bridge made of marigold petals in Mexico. But I feel that my greatest discovery is yet to come.

Please join me for the grand reveal event—perhaps we can uncover something incredible together! I do hope to see you there.

Yours in adventure,
Arthur Quinn

Feels like Coco is all but confirmed now with the original teaser video, and now this.

Now if the deep-sea encounters means we get an Atlantis themed bar, sign me up

Do we think the initial block of itineraries will be announced as well? I recall that it's expected to set sail next fall/winter

I'm curious how they'll handle the release since 2025 hasn't been released yet (other than the end of the South Pacific season).
If I recall correctly, the Wish also got its own special release. So they could do that with the Treasure (release sailings for late 2024 into early 2025), and just not release any other dates for 2025 (until later on).

If I recall correctly, the Wish also got its own special release. So they could do that with the Treasure (release sailings for late 2024 into early 2025), and just not release any other dates for 2025 (until later on).
They could but would that hurt their non-Treasure bookings if they did?

Yeah the end of the Wish reveal initial “Maiden Voyage” date was announced on the video and then TAs and blogs shared additional information on the release. Bookings for the Wish summer 22 sailings opened a few months after the non-Wish Summer 22 sailings did.

Same situation will be the case here as Fall/Winter 2024 has been released.

Correct, as it stands the thought is the Treasure has its maiden voyage in Fall 2024.

The Fall 2024 voyages for the remainder of the fleet have already been released and are available to book.
Yes, 2025 is what I'm wondering about. Whether they'll release just a couple months of Treasure that correspond to the already released timeframe, or release some 2025 Treasure prior to releasing the rest of the fleet, or what. Someone suggested they might release 2025 Treasure prior to the rest of the fleet and I'm wondering (from their point of view) if that might hurt their non-treasure bookings.

Yes, 2025 is what I'm wondering about. Whether they'll release just a couple months of Treasure that correspond to the already released timeframe, or release some 2025 Treasure prior to releasing the rest of the fleet, or what. Someone suggested they might release 2025 Treasure prior to the rest of the fleet and I'm wondering (from their point of view) if that might hurt their non-treasure bookings.
My guess is they’ll just release up until February 2025 and match how far out the existing fleet has available, then join the typical release window for Spring 2025 with the fleet.

My guess is they’ll just release up until February 2025 and match how far out the existing fleet has available, then join the typical release window for Spring 2025 with the fleet.
Only the South Pacific has released into 2025. Everything else is just through 2024.

Given the Wish push back (hey no complaints from us, we loved our 50% off coupon), I think they'll be a little more certain about the Treasure's readiness for booking before they do.

I'm very curious about the grand hall / lobby restaurant and if it will still be split like on the Wish (Roy and Walt) with the hallway between them or if they'll push them together like on other ships. While you can't have drastic differences between the Wish and Treasure, you can have things that work within the structure and pushing the hallway to one side seems doable. The servers on the Wish really don't seem to love that split dining room.

I'm eagerly awaiting if the Haunted Mansion themed bar rumor is true or not.

I really want to know who Arthur Quinn is supposed to be. Did it sound like James Marsden to anyone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter