Any New Info about the Disney Treasure?

Carlye Wisel posted an interesting reel on Instagram about the Easter eggs on her press package

From the post it all but confirms
Haunted mansion
Jungle cruise
Aladdin
Moana
Coco
Spider-Man
Peter Pan

Also she commented on a treasure map inside the press kit there was an image looking like spaceship earth she couldn’t show

Based on the twitter video I'm assuming Coco (Mexico), Jungle Cruise (South America), and Alladin (Saudi Arabia). I wonder if they'll be restaurants since there was 3 mentioned unless Aladin is just going to be in the Atrium.

The map posted has a whole lot of ride theming I'm getting from it. Makes me really think there is that adventureland vibe still going on.

EDIT: I also think with Disney moving towards doing dinning shows that Alladin would be a REALLY good one for that.

Based off the map which is the ship layout in the aft section which could be more of the main dining/specialty dining you have:

Incredibles
Marvel
Beauty and the Beast
Frozen
Cars (Radiator Springs)
Zootopia
Maui’s Hook
Cargo Ship with slide

In the mid-section which is where the slides/pools/main atrium/bars/kids club you have:

Goofy (Pools)
Mickey and Friends Market (Quick Service)
Agrabah (Main Atrium)
Jungle Cruise
Alice in Wonderland
Pyramid with Slide (maybe the slide to the kids club? Perhaps SEA related)
Rex and Trixie (was the kids splash pad on the Wish)
20,000 leagues under the sea
Spaceship Earth
Village with Hei Hei

In the forward section of the ship where it’s the shows/theaters:

Cave of Wonders
Pride Rock
Santa Cecilia (COCO)
Rapunzel’s Tower
X-wing
Bagheera in the jungle

Last edited:

Carlye Wisel posted an interesting reel on Instagram about the Easter eggs on her press package

From the post it all but confirms
Haunted mansion
Jungle cruise
Aladdin
Moana
Coco
Spider-Man
Peter Pan

Also she commented on a treasure map inside the press kit there was an image looking like spaceship earth she couldn’t show
She did a follow up with her thoughts on looking at the map and I think she is correct about a lot of it. One thing she mentioned is the map makes no mention of HM but the outside packaging does. She theorized that the water attraction/AquaMouse would be Jungle Cruise theme, thought there was going to be a Star Wars and Alice in Wonderland themed bars, thought Coco might be a stage show, Zootopia would be the ice cream parlor, etc

So I'm thinking Incredibles is the Hero Zone and B&B is Enchante/Rose Bar. Zootopia will be the candy/ice cream shop. I'm a little worried we're going to get copies of the Arendelle and Marvel restaurants. I'm hoping Jungle Cruise is the third restaurant and not that it's the water feature. (Although I would sell my first born for a Haunted Mansion themed restaurant....) Rex is just a copy of the existing kids water area. I bet Epcot is the theming for the Royal Suite. Def seems like Coco will be a show and not a restaurant. Probably another Star Wars bar. The big Jungle Book section has me curious. And the weird amphitheater at the back.

Pretty sure that’s the curve from Radiator Springs so it seems to be Cars themed.
What do we think is at the back of the ship that would be cars themed? Do we think maybe that's a restaurant based on its size and they pulled Marvel into something else since it's smaller?

What do we think is at the back of the ship that would be cars themed? Do we think maybe that's a restaurant based on its size and they pulled Marvel into something else since it's smaller?
Going off the map my guess for the aft:

Incredibles Hero Zone
Zootopia Candy/Ice Cream Shop
Frozen/Marvel/Cars main dining
Beauty and the Beast specialty dining

Going off the map my guess for the aft:

Incredibles Hero Zone
Zootopia Candy/Ice Cream Shop
Frozen/Marvel/Cars main dining
Beauty and the Beast specialty dining
The third restaurant is usually midship, though, not aft. A cars restaurant definitely doesn't excite me. Haha.

The third restaurant is usually midship, though, not aft. A cars restaurant definitely doesn't excite me. Haha.
That’s fair. There’s also is the Jungle Cruise could be the slide on the upper deck or a main dining room then. I would love for it to be a main dining room theme.

Less than a week till we find out!

That’s fair. There’s also is the Jungle Cruise could be the slide on the upper deck or a main dining room then. I would love for it to be a main dining room theme.

Less than a week till we find out!
I really want it to be a dining room but I'm worried it's just going to be the water slide.

Going off the rough location, I’m guessing a Moana-themed bar in place of The Bayou? Would love a Jungle Cruise-themed restaurant! It does look like it’s roughly where 1923 is on the Wish, but who knows?!

I really want it to be a dining room but I'm worried it's just going to be the water slide.
So, the one thing we’ll find out is if what looks like a Society of Explorers and Adventurers (Pyramid with slide) is the theme for the main slide or the theme for the slide to the kids area like the Wish

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter