Any other MAW families going 5/6-5/12?

there is an extra N in there (i think)
Mickeys
Not
So
Scarry
Halloween
Party

it is an extra ticket- the park closes early and they have more costumed characters there- have not been- have wanted to- youngest DD was born on Halloween :teeth:

Have been for Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party or something like that- they are both abreviated becuase they take so darn long to write out the whole thing.

Well , 2 more "get up " days and we will be on our way. Our oldest DD12 still doesn't know that we are leaving on Friday. We hope to keep it a secret until the limo arrives. So far ....so good.
Took our son in yesterday for a check up and he is HEALTHY!! He has had pnuemonia 5 times since 12/16...only been to school 15 days this year.
So he really needs this trip to lift his spirits...
WE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO will update when we return.
This board is AWESOME and once this trip is over I am really going to miss the planning on it.
I guess we will have to just plan another trip:)

Thanks for all the DISNEY love we get here.

J-me

We have a special needs girl and would love to meet any MAW families coming in.....Feel free to PM me for my contact info, etc....We are at the parks most weekends.

nah I'm not excited or anything :rolleyes1 I hope you had a great time and recover quickly so we can hear all about it!

Amanda

I have written 2 times....really long long details and each time the message has been lost in the system.

We had a wonderful wonderful magical time.
Our daughter did NOT have a clue on the 6th that we were leaving. We woke her up in total shock...it was sooooooooooo worth not telling her the date.

The whole trip was just awesome and we have to thank this message board for all the hints and travel tips. Everything was magical. Our son stayed healthy the whole time and completely in awe at all the stuff he got to do with his family. Usually at parks he and I sit on the bench waiting for dad and sister. But not in Orlando!!! We did things as a family. That was the best part. Even our 12dd started to cry when she was sharing how wonderful it was to have her brother with us on rides..all the rides. It would be so worth it to me to move there to enjoy that all the time.

I will write more...after I know this message gets through...

Thanks again
jamie

Reya knows we're going in July, but not really when. I wonder if I can keep it secret! Did you get a tuck in? How bout parents night out? What night was the christmas party? How was Universal? I wanna hear it ALL! :rotfl: I'm so glad you had a great trip!

Amanda

j-me said:
I have written 2 times....really long long details and each time the message has been lost in the system.
Sorry to hear you had problems with the message. I HATE it when that happens. The problem is when the boards get so busy - this is one of the busiest websites with forums on the net.
When I write a really long message, one way I "protect " it is to just hightlight and copy before I hit "Submit Reply". That way if it gets lost in the way to the board, I can do a new reply and paste my old reply into the box! (It always seems I forget to do that though on my longest messages).

Anyway...
Glad to hear you had a great trip. Now you are fully qualified to answer questions and share your information and enthusiasm with others so they can have a great trip.
:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter