Any plan in place for the dining plan to return

Doubtful it will return and if it is does, it would probably be a system where you can only add it 30 days prior to your trip... and the cost would fluctuate depending on when you are able to add it. When you consider the constant increase in food costs and where we are economically, it would not be prudent for Disney to release dining plan rates and have them available for booking in a very unforeseeable future.

The dining card offer runs through must of September, kicking any dining plan decision into next fiscal year (Disney fiscal year starts Oct. 1). Since they are offering the card they will not be offering a plan before then. I think the unpredictability of the supply chain and market are more of a barrier to a dining plan than staffing and capacity anymore. I believe they just don't want to commit to pricing and terms right now.

But I think people should stop asking, "when will the DDP return?" and start asking, "what will its replacement look like?" As many of us noted, the DDP was a cash cow for WDW, so something will fill the void.

Last edited:
Doubtful it will return and if it is does, it would probably be a system where you can only add it 30 days prior to your trip... and the cost would fluctuate depending on when you are able to add it.
And youll have to wake up at 6am to make day-of reservations each day of your trip! :laughing:😂🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter