Any recent disneymooners?

Congratulations!
I went to Disneyland in May 2011 on my honeymoon, and we got the buttons. The hotel gave us balloons and two signed photos (one of Mickey and the Gang, and one of Tink). We were congratulated by everyone! (By the way, if you're certain the buttons won't be there and you want the cast member congrats, you should buy them). Have an amazing time, and congrats again!

I know you've already said you aren't expecting anything but please please please everyone you really do need to go thinking you won't get anything because the vast majority don't get anything accept maybe a free cupcake here or there, free upgrades or other special pixie dust are very rare indeed. You'll have an amazing Disneymoon either way though. Congratulations all.

Congratulations!
I went to Disneyland in May 2011 on my honeymoon, and we got the buttons. The hotel gave us balloons and two signed photos (one of Mickey and the Gang, and one of Tink). We were congratulated by everyone! (By the way, if you're certain the buttons won't be there and you want the cast member congrats, you should buy them). Have an amazing time, and congrats again!

Sounds fabulous!!! I ended up buying the pins on Ebay. They are great and i can't wait to wear them!!!

I know you've already said you aren't expecting anything but please please please everyone you really do need to go thinking you won't get anything because the vast majority don't get anything accept maybe a free cupcake here or there, free upgrades or other special pixie dust are very rare indeed. You'll have an amazing Disneymoon either way though. Congratulations all.

I truly do not expect anything extra. I feel lucky enough to be able to afford to go on this trip and have the opportunity to go with my husband. That is enough for me. If anything was to happen, I will truly appreciate it, and if not, well we will enjoy each other's company and that will be perfect.

My husband and I just got back from our Disney wedding/honeymoon and we were the only ones I saw with the Just Married pins. I ordered them a few months before. We had other couples and even cast members asking where we got them. None of the hotels or even DFTW had the pins. I highly recommend getting them before you go! Everyone said congrats and we enjoyed some special things throughout the week!

My husband and I just got back from our Disney wedding/honeymoon and we were the only ones I saw with the Just Married pins. I ordered them a few months before. We had other couples and even cast members asking where we got them. None of the hotels or even DFTW had the pins. I highly recommend getting them before you go! Everyone said congrats and we enjoyed some special things throughout the week!

That is crazy that no one else had them. Hope you had an amazing time!! I ordered two off of ebay and got them a couple weeks ago. They look perfect and I cannot wait to wear them in about a month and a half now :)

That is crazy that no one else had them. Hope you had an amazing time!! I ordered two off of ebay and got them a couple weeks ago. They look perfect and I cannot wait to wear them in about a month and a half now :)

We had the most amazing time and I'm sure you will too! During the parades wave directly and the characters and sit close bc they might notice! One of the ugly stepsisters during the electric light parade saw me and wanted to see my ring and then yelled at my husband asking if he had a cousin/brother. Got other characters too =]

We had the most amazing time and I'm sure you will too! During the parades wave directly and the characters and sit close bc they might notice! One of the ugly stepsisters during the electric light parade saw me and wanted to see my ring and then yelled at my husband asking if he had a cousin/brother. Got other characters too =]

That is awesome!!! My husband usually wears baseball hats, so he will probably wear his on his hat, plus I want to try and get him a "first visit" pin. I will make sure mine is in clear view!!!! Glad to hear you had such a great time.

We are having our familymoon in august. We just got married June 30th but taking advantage of the free dining plan. I am excited.

We are having our familymoon in august. We just got married June 30th but taking advantage of the free dining plan. I am excited.

Awesome :) Hope you have an amazing time!! Let me know how it was when you get back! We got free dining for our trip too

My DH and I got back from our Disneymoon a week ago. And it was amazing!!!!

Disney really knows how to make you feel like you're the only ones there (even though we saw a number of other couples wearing their ears).

We jetted down to WDW immediately after our wedding (in our wedding clothes!) and were clapped for by a random group of people outside our hotel (POFQ) as we got off of the Magical Express bus.

When you say in your wedding clothes, you mean in tux/wedding dress? That's so fun!! :thumbsup2

My entire family (My parents, all my siblings, grandkids, etc) are going to WDW September 15-22. DB was planning on proposing during the trip, but due to some recent crises (health and finance-related), we are getting married at the local courthouse on September 14, and heading to Disney the next day! DF has never been there, so I am so excited! I think my sister has Just Married pins from their trip last year, so I'm just going to ask to borrow theirs :)

My entire family (My parents, all my siblings, grandkids, etc) are going to WDW September 15-22. DB was planning on proposing during the trip, but due to some recent crises (health and finance-related), we are getting married at the local courthouse on September 14, and heading to Disney the next day! DF has never been there, so I am so excited! I think my sister has Just Married pins from their trip last year, so I'm just going to ask to borrow theirs :)

So sorry to hear about the health and medical problems! I hope everything is okay. I will be going the first week of September, So I will come back with some tips and how everything went! We also have just married pins, got mine off of ebay.

Just wondering if the "Just Married" pins that you bought on ebay say Disneyland or Disney World? All the ones I've been seeing say Disneyland. But we are going on our Disneymoon in September and I would LOVE to have the "Just Married" pins but I don't want to buy the Disneyland ones since we won't be there.

Just wondering if the "Just Married" pins that you bought on ebay say Disneyland or Disney World? All the ones I've been seeing say Disneyland. But we are going on our Disneymoon in September and I would LOVE to have the "Just Married" pins but I don't want to buy the Disneyland ones since we won't be there.

Mine do say Disney World. The person I bought them from at the time had a total of 4 pairs, leaving three after I purchased mine. That was about a month ago.

Just got back on Monday from 8 wonderful days at CBR at WDW!
Upon arrival we received Happily Ever After button and DH got a 1st trip button.
Dinner at 'Ohana that night we got a free cupcake. Also, the guy playing the ukulele asked if there were any newlyweds or couples celebrating their anniversary. Us and another newlywed couple as well as a couple celebrating 16 years of marriage went up and he played a song for us as we slow danced in the restaurant.
Day 2 at Restaurant Marrakesh they sang a song for us. We ordered dessert and they brought it out with a candle on it and they sang something in Morracan, not sure what it was! I think I saw one of the CMs singing "happy birthday" in English :confused3 it was a nice gesture!
Pizza Planet gave us 2 free desserts. We chose chocolate chip cookies over the cappuccino cupcakes. (not coffee fans)
The CM at the Buzz Lightyear ride gave us our picture on the ride for free. (we were going to buy it anyways, but very excited with the pixie dust!)
On our final day we rented surrey bikes around CBR. When we went back to pay, he said it was a wedding gift to us!

LOTS and LOTS of congratulations from everyone. CMs and guests! I almost got sick of saying "thank you!";)
We wore our bride and groom ears 6 out of 8 days, and our buttons everyday.

We were not expecting anything, not even all of the congrats! It was a wonderful experience, even if none of this happened!

Enjoy your trip!

Yay!

We are probably disneymooning in April 2013. I want to buy embroidered Mr. and Mrs. bride and groom ears! It will be my FH's first trip to WDW, and he's all about wearing the ears :-) (I've been probably at least 10 times).

We are thinking of staying at the YC and DxDDP.

Just got back on Monday from 8 wonderful days at CBR at WDW!
Upon arrival we received Happily Ever After button and DH got a 1st trip button.
Dinner at 'Ohana that night we got a free cupcake. Also, the guy playing the ukulele asked if there were any newlyweds or couples celebrating their anniversary. Us and another newlywed couple as well as a couple celebrating 16 years of marriage went up and he played a song for us as we slow danced in the restaurant.
Day 2 at Restaurant Marrakesh they sang a song for us. We ordered dessert and they brought it out with a candle on it and they sang something in Morracan, not sure what it was! I think I saw one of the CMs singing "happy birthday" in English :confused3 it was a nice gesture!
Pizza Planet gave us 2 free desserts. We chose chocolate chip cookies over the cappuccino cupcakes. (not coffee fans)
The CM at the Buzz Lightyear ride gave us our picture on the ride for free. (we were going to buy it anyways, but very excited with the pixie dust!)
On our final day we rented surrey bikes around CBR. When we went back to pay, he said it was a wedding gift to us!

LOTS and LOTS of congratulations from everyone. CMs and guests! I almost got sick of saying "thank you!";)
We wore our bride and groom ears 6 out of 8 days, and our buttons everyday.

We were not expecting anything, not even all of the congrats! It was a wonderful experience, even if none of this happened!

Enjoy your trip!

So great to here about all the great things you got!!! Nice to know that people still believe in the magic.

Yay!

We are probably disneymooning in April 2013. I want to buy embroidered Mr. and Mrs. bride and groom ears! It will be my FH's first trip to WDW, and he's all about wearing the ears :-) (I've been probably at least 10 times).

We are thinking of staying at the YC and DxDDP.

Sounds awesome :) We are doing the DDP at Coronado Springs. Will be DH's first time, my second.

Just got back from our stay at the Yacht Club where we were given Happily Ever After buttons at check in. On our third night we came back to 5 tuxedo strawberries, a chocolate decoration, and chilling champagne with a congratulations card from the cast members at the Yacht and Beach Club. It was really nice!!

I noted that we were on our honeymoon on all of our ADRs, but we did not wear our buttons. None of the restaurants did anything (which was fine) except the Brown Derby where they made a huge deal over us. They took our picture and put it in a souvenir menu which wished us both by name a Happy Honeymoon and congratulations. For dessert they gave us complimentary champagne with strawberries and chocolate mousse. The CMs at the podium remembered us from our Lunch with an Imagineer two days before, so this might have had something to do with it. We are going to frame the menu as it makes a wonderful keepsake.

We had an amazing time!

Just got back from our stay at the Yacht Club where we were given Happily Ever After buttons at check in. On our third night we came back to 5 tuxedo strawberries, a chocolate decoration, and chilling champagne with a congratulations card from the cast members at the Yacht and Beach Club. It was really nice!!

I noted that we were on our honeymoon on all of our ADRs, but we did not wear our buttons. None of the restaurants did anything (which was fine) except the Brown Derby where they made a huge deal over us. They took our picture and put it in a souvenir menu which wished us both by name a Happy Honeymoon and congratulations. For dessert they gave us complimentary champagne with strawberries and chocolate mousse. The CMs at the podium remembered us from our Lunch with an Imagineer two days before, so this might have had something to do with it. We are going to frame the menu as it makes a wonderful keepsake.

We had an amazing time!

So glad to hear you had a great time!!! We have all ours noted on our ADRs as well that we will be on our honeymoon. I got a couple just married pins on ebay. Those strawberries sounds delicious ;) I am going in not expecting anything so that if we do get anything if will be a nice surprise. Good to know you had a great time!!! Congrats :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter