Any restrictions on taking an Uber to Riviera resort?

Actually as I’m thinking about it, I also have the same question about Wilderness Lodge. We’d like to have lunch at Gyser point one day. If I join the walk up waitlist before heading over, can we show it to the security guard at the gate to be let in?

I don’t suppose anyone here would know the situation at Lowe’s Portofino over at Universal? We have a reservation at BigFire one night but would love to be dropped off to Portofino to listen to the sunset music before heading over.
In my experience you will be fine being dropped off there

Thanks 😊 No, my goal is to ride the skyliner and end up at yacht club for our reservation 😋
I must be missing something. If you have a reservation at the Yacht Club, then why don't you just take a ride share to the Yacht Club? If you want to ride the skyliner for fun, why not do it after you eat?

Unless you plan to go to Epcot right after you eat.

I must be missing something. If you have a reservation at the Yacht Club, then why don't you just take a ride share to the Yacht Club? If you want to ride the skyliner for fun, why not do it after you eat?

Unless you plan to go to Epcot right after you eat.
We’re planning to go to Jellyrolls after :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter