Any Walter updates.....

Walter is doing great - he's a bit sore, but the pain meds he's on are keeping him happy on many levels right now :) It was a really trying day, but the staff and Doctors at Florida Hospital were tremendous. Honestly, I was stunned at just how good that hospital is when you consider that their ER is pretty much used by many as a 'walk in' clinic for those without insurance (they treat everyone who walks in the door regardless of ability to pay, which speaks volumes about them).

So, while it was a real 'experience', it could have been much worse, and I'm grateful that the only issue was appendicitis and not something more serious. He's home and healthy and that all that counts!!

Thx
Pete

Wow Pete you are up early or not gone to bed yet :hug:

Glad to here Walter is comfortable and back home :thumbsup2

Take care

That's great news Pete! Healing pixie dust heading Walter's way! Now you go get some rest too!!

sending prayers and pixie dust pixiedust: to Walter. I know that can be a slow recovery. Just make sure he takes it easy and doesn't try to push himself into doing too much. All my best to you both! :flower3: :hug: :flower2:

Thankfully Walter is doing a bit okay.

Glad to hear all is well! Wishing a speedy recovery to Walter!!

Excellent news. Make sure that he takes his time getting back on his feet. We're all at that age where the body doesn't quite bounce back as quickly as we remember it used to.

That's good news Pete....here's hoping for an speedy recovery. And hoping too that he's a good patient for you! Keep the drugs in him :)

Thanks for the update...amazing how we worry about our "imaginary friends" :rotfl2:

I'm glad to hear Walter is doing well. Thanks for the update, Pete. Hopefully, y'all are both fast asleep now and getting some well-deserved rest.

Walter is doing great - he's a bit sore, but the pain meds he's on are keeping him happy on many levels right now :) It was a really trying day, but the staff and Doctors at Florida Hospital were tremendous. Honestly, I was stunned at just how good that hospital is when you consider that their ER is pretty much used by many as a 'walk in' clinic for those without insurance (they treat everyone who walks in the door regardless of ability to pay, which speaks volumes about them).

So, while it was a real 'experience', it could have been much worse, and I'm grateful that the only issue was appendicitis and not something more serious. He's home and healthy and that all that counts!!

Thx
Pete

I'm glad to hear it! :thumbsup2 Hopefully you guys are resting peacefully right now. :goodvibes

Great to hear Pete and thanks for taking the time to update us. Life has a way of pulling our emotions in many different directions. I'm really glad everything turned out ok.

I'm so glad! Get better soon Walter! We need you all fixed up ready for 'ohana and another bellyache!!

Glad to hear that Walter is doing good. I know that has eased your mind as well. Get some sleep and let us know if you need anything.:grouphug:

Cathy

Glad to hear Walter is doing okay. Don't worry about the podcast. We all know that family comes first.

Get some rest, if you can and give Walter our best.

Good to here Walter is doing o.k. Don't forget to take of yourself too. Take 2 chocolates and get some rest.

Great news Pete! Thanks for the update. :goodvibes

Sending lots of prayers and pixie dust your way for Walter's speedy recovery. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter