Any Walter updates.....

:hug:

Hope Walter has a speedy and easy recovery! Hugs to you both. :grouphug:

So glad to hear he is okay. We all hope for a quick and speedy recovery for Walter. No worries about the podcast - as much as we all look so forward to it every week, we all know what's most important. :grouphug:

Glad to hear the road to recovery has started...feel better soon Walter!
Take as much time as you need Pete...like everyone has said -family first - and you can't take care of Walter unless you take care of you!

So glad to hear that Walter's doing well and on the road to recovery. Now Pete, get some rest and take care of yourself too.

Hey Pete,

I'm really happy to hear Walter's doing better and really nothing beats being home in your own bed for recuperation. Glad the pain meds are acting as designed. ;)

Have a good week and get some rest!

Glad to hear Walter is doing alright and got such great care. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Ahh....pain meds. :cloud9:

I echo the above - get some rest, Pete. Stress, lack of sleep.. don't make yourself sick. Thanks for thinking of us again, but take care of Walter and yourself.

Just sent up a prayer for you guys. Glad to hear Walter is going to be ok. Get some rest.:hug:

It is great to hear that Walter is going better! :grouphug:

And Thank You so much for caring about us and getting the podcast up even in hard circumstances! You are the best Pete!:thumbsup2

It's great to hear Walter's doing well. Take care of yourself, too. We need you both healthy for that Ohana review. :goodvibes

Wonderful to hear that Walter is recovering. Now y'all just get some rest!

(And enjoy the pain meds while you got them, Walter! ;) )

Thank you so much taking the time to give us an update. Especially at that hour! Hopefully you're finally able to rest now that Walter is through the worst.

Prayers,pixie dust:wizard:cyber hugs:hug:coming your way and dis buds for you.

"First Kiss" after a storm
4722.jpg

Pete,
I'm so glad Walter is doing better.
I hope his recovery is smooth.

Vicky and Gabby

Glad to hear Walter is doing well. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Any chance that while they were in there that they installed a little more tollerance for WDW? :rotfl:

Good news that Walter is home and recovering. Take care of Walter and take care of you Pete.

Walter, take it easy and enjoy your recovery.

Pete,
So glad to hear Walter is doing better! Hopefully, you guys managed to get some much needed rest today. :flower3:

I'll be thinking of you guys!
Jenny

:cheer2: :woohoo: Glad to hear he is home and happily recovering! I told you those meds cause them to turn into chatter boxes!! :laughing: I get a kick out of how talkative people are when they are on them. Its all good! Yay for Walter being ok! :banana:

This may be a bit off topic, but if you are looking for something to do while on bedrest, pick up either of Jeff Dunhams DVD's. He's a ventriliquist (and amazingly good). Both DVD's are absolutely hilarious and I think you'd enjoy them.

The reason why I thought of this: One of the dolls is an older gentlemen named Walter. So now that we have two Walter threads up, everytime I see the name it reminds me of Jeff Dunham's Walter character. So now of course I picture Pete's Walter to look like the doll Walter. Boy do I hope I'm wrong. But maybe you'll see some other similarities in the two Walters. Take care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter