Any way of knowing how many rooms are available?

DanenRox

Disney Junkies
I think I know the answer to this but I am always so humbled by how much more information people on these boards have then I do. Is there any way of knowing how many rooms are available in a certain booking category on any given day? I've been considering swapping out a 2 bdrm reservation for 2 studios somewhere else. All I can see is that there is availability in the studios. My fear is I cancel my 2 bdrm, book one studio and find out that's all that was left. Just thought I'd throw it out there to see if you all know something I don't.

I don't believe there is. I was considering trying that as well, but it makes me too nervous and decided against it.

No way that I know of telling how many rooms are available online. You could try phoning it in and see if they can tell.

I think I have asked MS before. They would not tell me, but they did tell me that the action I was trying should be all right.

MS told me the number of rooms available each night in a specific view category at Aulani in 2016. I had called as I was waiting to close a contract with banked points and wanted to know which nights to reserve with my existing contract and which I could wait to book with the new contract.

The availability tool does not have number of units available.

MS can see but there is no public interface.

MS has told us before as well. We were dropping a week of our original reservation for a week at GF at 7 months. I was pretty nervous about losing both and the CM told me how many rooms were available at GF for each night...

I have been told by MS that this studio is the only one left and been told that there are more than 5 left, over the years.

They have told me also in the past. I have only asked once so it might have been luck but I remember it sounded like something they experienced frequently.

CM's have access to number of rooms available if you call in to them. I have been told they can see the number of rooms from 1-4. Anything more than 4 shows up as 5+.

I made a switch last fall from Poly to AKV, MS wouldn't tell me how many but told me that she felt comfortable making the change for me :)

Wish they would add this to the online booking system, but that could really blow out their room demand theories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter