Anyone able to book FP's this morning????? [10/2/2018]

Well I've been on hold since 7am because my husband is now showing up twice on the reservations so it says I can't make any FP

Well it took almost an hour but I was able to book all three Fast passes for Hollywood Studios. I am on the "rolling 60" so I have to do this all over again tomorrow through Saturday.

I'm booking for 8 people, so I wonder if that's part of the problem

just got two done at 8:30 am. after starting at 7 and just checking the computer to see if it will work

Not fun to be in full panic mode at 7AM! lol. On the bright side did manage to get everything by using the app and the computer at the same time. Didn't get FOP but AK is our first day so figured that wasn't gonna happen anyway. Pretty much got what I wanted for any time that was available, then went back and played with the times...got more time variety after booking than when first booking. Crisis averted thankfully!!!

Can you guys modify your FP's? I grabbed some fast passes just to have them, but they all need modifying and I haven't been able to modify a single one.

We are all AP holders and were not able to make any of our Fastpasses for our Dec 1t - 9th trip this morning. Even the CM wasn't able to make them so now I'm waiting on an update from the escalation team :( Should I call again and see if another CM can make them? I imagine everything for Toy Story Land and FoP is going to be gone before I get an update :sad:

I can make fastpasses tomorrow 10/3 so I thought i would do a test run. my AP is not showing as a valid pass, when I try to link the ticket it says it is already linked. Should I call today and see if they can fix it? It is a little frustrating.

Can you guys modify your FP's? I grabbed some fast passes just to have them, but they all need modifying and I haven't been able to modify a single one.

Yes, I was able to modify mine.

We are all AP holders and were not able to make any of our Fastpasses for our Dec 1t - 9th trip this morning. Even the CM wasn't able to make them so now I'm waiting on an update from the escalation team :( Should I call again and see if another CM can make them? I imagine everything for Toy Story Land and FoP is going to be gone before I get an update :sad:

I was just able to make them on the website, for the same dates. I'm also an AP holder. Keep trying!

I’m beyond irritated reading these threads and I don’t even have a trip booked currently.

Unbelievable.

I continue to be stunned that a company the scope of Disney can’t get their ____ together and create an app/site that works. Especially since they’ve made their customers dependent on it in order to have a “magical vacation”. Not a very magical way to begin. That’s for sure.

I'm seriously so upset I could cry. This trip is supposed to be about celebrating my dad who survived organ failure in June. He was hours from death, was flown to a hospital four hours away where they told us he barely made it. We usually don't rely on FP's because we are rope droppers, but we won't be able to rope drop this trip because he really only has enough energy to be up from 9 am - 10 pm. Just dropped almost 3k on APs and here I am watching all of the FPs disappear before my eyes.... :sad:

I was able to modify yesterday and this morning.

I had all the same problems as previously reported when my booking window opened this morning. I knew to go straight to my last day and I was able to get FOP and two more choices booked at about 1 minute and 30 seconds after the top of the hour. Then it was 35 straight minutes of headless Olaf, circles, "no we can't confirm your choice" and so on. I had the app open on my phone and the website on my desktop computer. I couldn't get anything on either one of them. I had to stop to take care of some morning chores, and then at 50 minutes past the hour I was finally able to get in again. 7DMT was gone for my MK day, but I did get pretty reasonable choices otherwise and I think if I keep tweaking the times I will end up with something close to my original plan. But it was BEYOND FRUSTRATING. If trying for FOP I recommend having fast fingers and click as soon as you can, as soon as the window opens. Good luck!

It's 9:53am EST and I just finished my fast passes..... I'm still not thrilled with some of the times, but I have to attempt to modify about 20 times before it actually works. I'm literally shaking with frustration. Just under 3hrs to book 4 days and I didn't get everything I wanted. :( :( :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter