Anyone but me...

AlexandNessa

<font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=green
Tired of waiting for APH discounts for Spring 2004?

Signed,

Impatient in NJ

xo

Hey AlexandNessa! When do you plan coming down for your trip? Make sure to post in the "Calling Female DISers" thread in the min Us/IOA forum!! I'd love to arrange meets with other Female DISers to see at least one Ghostbusters Show. Don't worry, your hubby can go see T2:3D or something while we're drooling...:teeth:

I'd loe to see rates for Spring 2004 soon, too. We're wanting to do another multiday trip (after loving our 4-day trip), so sooner we get rates, better we can plan and save up money.

But we HAVE to meet up when you come down!!!!! ::yes::

Yes, Clare! I'm sure I can find some alone time as I doubt that Mike will sit through GB more than once. We're doing 6 days this time, and I'm really hoping we can find some good rates for May 12-18. Really wanted to go down for my birthday, but I have a friend who is getting married that day.

We want a deluxe room at PBH, and unless APH rates come out, it looks like the best I found so far is $249/night. That's a far cry from the $180/night ENT rate from last year!

C'mon Universal - post those AP rates!

Jodie

Eek! Definitely a big difference!!! :eek:
Well, be sure to post in that thread when dates are definite! :) Take a look at all my new pictures on my website, too! I'm up to 245!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter