Anyone do homeschool days today?

I didn't attend yesterday, but I'm hoping that the fall Homeschool Days fall during our October trip. We homeschool our 15 yo and this would be a nice savings and a great chance for him to take the class. Can't wait to see when they will release the date of the class!

Susan

Typically HS days are the end of Sept or the beginning of October.

They allow YES ticket prices for everyone in your party, not just the students attending the YES program.

Dawn

What are homeschool days? Just curious, never heard of it. We homeschool and go in the fall.

You could also check out Carolina Homeschoolers. You don't have to live in a Carolina to qualify to go with them.

Wow! Thank you for this! These dates actually coincide with the dates we're going this fall, and since we homeschool I'm contemplating joining this group for the educational program and ticket discount. :cool1:

I had no idea that Disney offered anything for homeschooled kids. I will definitely be checking on this for our dates. Thank you so much for mentioning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter