Anyone done the adventure express tour

When doing any of these tours, is there an opportunity for you to take pictures or do they take pictures?

There may be a couple of places where you can't (I don't remember for sure) but I think in most places you can take photos.

We have pics of us touching the shark and penguin (that we took). I also got some up-close pics of Shamu(s) from backstage.

Samil there are places that photographs aren't allowed during the summer months but with the tour you get them anyway. Also I have found that my photographs are more personal and up close with the tour. I loved the tour just in general. I found it to be very informative and worth my time and money.

Sorry to hijak an old(ish) thread, but I was hoping someone could tell me what time the tour actually started? i.e. Would I have time to do the Shamu Breakfast which starts at 8:45 and goes till maybe 9:50?

Thanks in advance

18 months since so not 100% sure but we think it was 10am til 3pm.
Also think there was another going later but again not sure. Probably best sending them an email or ringing them.
Personally I would not do breakfast with Shamu. Included is Lunch next to the whales which is very nice.

Thanks Wayneg... Looks like we may not do the Shamu Breakfast... Seems it is no longer Breakfast WITH Shamu, but with people dressed up in costume (like Disney character breakfasts)... Thanks again

We did this tour in December and would recommend it during high season. We felt special getting vip seats and a special lunch. We got to see Horizons show and the Shamu show. We went on the Kraken, Atlantis and the wild artic. We got to pet a penguin, feed dolphins, stingrays and sealions. This was my kids favorite day of our trip and we did a week WDW and a week Universal. It was worth it because it was our first time and we only had one day, next time we are going on our own so we can see some of the things we missed and spend more time at our favorite attractions.

Only eight people in our group and the lunch was huge sandwich stuff and tons of deserts to choose from. I asked our guide what happens to all the food we didn't eat she said they just throw it out. Why couldn't they let the employees have it? Some of the food was not even cut unto. Such a waste each day.

We did the Luau that night and did not have a good experience. The hostess set our family of four in the middle of a large table inbetween two other couples. My husband had DS5 across the table from me and DD3. There was a big ugly flower in the middle of the table so I couldn't even see my family. I asked to be moved to one of the numerous empty tables and was told that nothing was available. Then I asked to move the ugly flower and she said she couldn't because it was part of the show. When she left I took the flower and put it under the table anyway. Two tired kids at the end of a tour and we can't even sit together as a family not a great experience. The Luau was nothing to rave about forgettable. Will not do this luau again.

Thanks SallyJane

:cheer2: We did the 6 hour tour last year when we were at SW. My daughter, who LOVES animals was delighted with the whole tour. It was fun for her, and the high light of our whole week in Florida. We thought it was definately worth the money. My daughter is still talking about how much she enjoyed this, even a year laterl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter