Anyone else bummed because they can't join in the fun?

lttlmc3

You can ship it, I'll still eat it!
Can't get to Disney by May for the live podcast. Can't afford the cruise. Anyone else bummed? We should create a support group.:grouphug:

Well I have been bummed but then I thought about it. They are not going to meet me either, so it's their loss.

Um yeah, keep telling myself that.:drinking1

Yea - but the crowd levels aren't my thing that :snooty: time of year.

I will be home doing :laundy: and listening.

I am excited for the ones who get to go and can't wait to hear all about it.

I will make it to one someday my best friends will do more :confused3

...who's going to fix the wobbly strollers or be Bawb's sidekick! :rotfl2:

Will definitely start saving (and take tips for stroller tune ups..) for "PodCastCruise Part Deux - This time it's personal" :stir: :charac4:

Till then, sign me up for the support group! One question, will there be donuts at the meetings? Mmmmmm donuuuuuts....

I'll be at WDW in May....however, I miss the show by 3 days!!! And I can't do the PodCruise.:sad1:

So sign me up for the support group.

Yup...I'm there with y'all as well. The 2007 meets were both on Thursdays. I arrived one day too late to get to the first one and left 2 days too early to get to the other.

Podcast cruise is out; I'm a teacher and you better have a bad case of dead if you take time off in May. Although I was hoping to win one. I could've convinced HR to let me go if I'd won one! :-)

And I'm not arriving in WDW until May 31; a tad late for the live show.

They obviously did not consult me when making their plans. What was Pete thinking? :confused3 :rotfl:

Well, we are actually bummed and elated at the same time. :) We were literally getting ready to make the arrangements to sign up for the cruise, and discovered that we are going to be having a new addition to our Disney loving family. :goodvibes

So while we really would have loved to be able to join this event, we will be looking forward to hearing all the stories and listening to the podcasts while beginning to share the wonders of this world, and Disney, with a brand new Disney fan! :goodvibes

Am I ever TRYING to find a way to "make it happen," and I'm tired of being a mere Wanna Be, but-I am pleased that I did just talk DH into two WDW trips this year, one being this summer and the other a Christmas trip <WOOHOO!!>, which has always been a dream of mine, so I shouldn't complain, but....I MUST find a way <pouting here>!!!!!!!!

The cruise is not until May 10th, 2009.

Total cruise cost for Cat 11 stateroom for 2 people is $1363.00.
Airfare for 2 - $400 (approx)
Transfers/Ground Trans - $150
Discretional Spending $500
Total Cost for Pod Cruise = $2,413

There are 415 days until the Pod Cruise. If you divide the number of days into the total cost above you would need to save $5.82 per day. Get your piggy bank out and start saving today!

Looking at it from this perspective makes it seem much more feasible. One of our fearless Podcast announcers pretty much described it this way and it really makes it seem like a possibility.

Don't forget about the gift check we are receiving from the government in May, June, or July. We've got to use it for something, right!? ;)

There are 415 days until the Pod Cruise. If you divide the number of days into the total cost above you would need to save $5.82 per day. Get your piggy bank out and start saving today!

The sad thing is, I am already having to save that and then some for a wedding and a Dis Honeymoon. I hate feeling left out but I do enjoy hearing all of the planning going on. So I get to sit back in my little corner and imagine what all of you are up to. That is fun for me as well.

Well, we are actually bummed and elated at the same time. :) We were literally getting ready to make the arrangements to sign up for the cruise, and discovered that we are going to be having a new addition to our Disney loving family. :goodvibes

Congrats, Steve!!!

Looking at it from this perspective makes it seem much more feasible. One of our fearless Podcast announcers pretty much described it this way and it really makes it seem like a possibility.

Don't forget about the gift check we are receiving from the government in May, June, or July. We've got to use it for something, right!? ;)

Now when you put it that way, maybe just maybe.

Winning the cruise's Bawb impersonation contest... PRICELESS. :laughing:

We were literally getting ready to make the arrangements to sign up for the cruise, and discovered that we are going to be having a new addition to our Disney loving family. :goodvibes

Ditto on the congrats!!! :thumbsup2

I'm really bummed because I always going to WDW the time of the live podcast in May, but this year we are going in October for MNSSHP. If it weren't for that I would be there for the live pod cast. I didn't know about the live podcast though when we decided to try October. :sad1:

:wave2: Hi! Another bummed one over here.

We'll be missing the live Podcast by a week, one measly little week!! I am hoping to join in on the Podcast Cruise II though. 2010 will be the year to cruise for us (hopefully)!

Yup... totally sounds doable until you throw in a new minivan and the fact that our 10th anniversary is in September of 2010 and we are going on a Disney cruise as a family to celebrate. Dh and I were married while on a cruise so it is a fitting celebration.

I can't fit another cruise...even as affordable as it is.. in and still celebrate our anniversary the way we planned!

So put me in the wishing I was comfortably wealthy and could go on all the vacations I want club!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter