Anyone else bummed because they can't join in the fun?

Feeling bummed here too. We usually go the WDW in May. Had to put on a new roof this year and renovated our house. DD has her First Holy Communion on May 3rd. I would love to do the cruise, but DH is not as thrilled as me. My daughters would love to do the cruise and the price is right....Just getting the hubby to agree is tough.

Another bummed one here. I'm a teacher and can't take that much time off in May. My consolation is DH and I will be on a 7-night DCL Eastern Caribbean cruise 2 months later in July 2009. :goodvibes

Man, here's to hoping they do another taping with audience later in the year!! And Strollerboy, I'm with you on Podcast cruise part deux!! Here's to it being really successful and becoming a regular event!! Would love to hear Bawb speak Franish, mispronounce words with r's and actually "see" his props mith my own eyes!!:lmao:

Would love to hear Bawb speak Franish, mispronounce words with r's and actually "see" his props mith my own eyes!!:lmao:
{pssst...a-mommy....the words with r's are the ones he's pronouncing correctly...it's the rest of the country that screws them up.;) }

:sad1: We leave the day before they do the Podcast from the Gaylord Palms. A little bummed too. Who did they poll to see when they should do it? Is anyone going to be in town? :confused:

- Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter