Anyone else following TheBuckelistFamily's Disney adventure?

After hearing the background I no longer had any interest in looking into the story. It's too easy. Lacking for me is the challenge in the story. it would be one thing if this were a normal family that had jobs and school kids and had to balance real life. In this case I might as well watch individual hotel reviews or other blogs; would be interesting to get a true picture. I can compare this to a blogger or vlogger posting their experience for example doing all parks in one day but using VIP services to shuttle them around. Where is the challenge? How would this help a mormal person like myself. If I was also worth millions for selling an app ,had no day job and no school kids this would be so easy and possible to do. Yes maybe a PIA for having to unpack every night. But in this case a first world problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter