Anyone else having issues with My Disney Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you ever used their web site for cruise info about 8 or so years ago.....by comparison, MDE looks like Google.

THIS is the largest entertainment/communication company IN THE WORLD....and this is the best they can do on the web?
I don't think anyone is disagreeing with you. I pointed out that issues at the moment are more widespread than the standard inadequacies of MDE.

I just opened the app and got an alert that they are having technical difficulties and things could be missing.

Mine says the same but when you call no one knows what's going on. Still doesn't explain why some people on here have
been able to get fastpasses and others not. Not fair that we are missing our opportunity and by the time we can all the
ones that we wanted will be gone since most of the day is already gone. I have 2 annual passes and a 3 day park hopper
missing and no one at Disney can help. Totally unacceptable at this point since we follow the rules and go on to make these
at 60 days and can't because of Disney

On the phone with IT help now and be very careful if you are missing some information on your MDE page, they
still haven't found my missing annual passes or my son's 3 day park hopper!!

Mine is showing all my fast passes and my ADRs, as well as my room reservation. However, none of my tickets are showing. I have at least 3 dining reservations showing up that I have canceled. I have the confirmation though.

On the phone with IT help now and be very careful if you are missing some information on your MDE page, they
still haven't found my missing annual passes or my son's 3 day park hopper!!
I know it's beyond disconcerting. I can't see ours at the moment either. I will say that when this has happened in the past, even Disney IT wasn't able to "find" them until whatever larger problem the system was experiencing was corrected. I'm not too worried about it.

Just checked the app and my ticket vouchers are there but everything else ,hotel ressie, fps, ADRs, are not. I looked at the MDE on the website and it's all there so I took screenshots of everything.

I am still getting that error :
Error:We are temporarily unable to display your entire Itinerary.
The plans on this page may be incomplete.

Got an email from Disney and they found my Annual Pass renewal and sent my confirmation
number to link the tickets (which were linked 3 weeks ago!!) Went through the linking process
and what a surprise it doesn't work!! Call the number given and got the same spiel about the
website having a display problem and it would be fixed soon. Not holding my breath on this one. Also
was told that they would make it right for the fastpasses How are they going to do that when one of the
IT people told me FOP were out for basically my entire trip. That was the only one that we really wanted

Mine is showing all my fast passes and my ADRs, as well as my room reservation. However, none of my tickets are showing. I have at least 3 dining reservations showing up that I have canceled. I have the confirmation though.

Same here except not on the app. I only see my stuff when i check on through the website. I see ADRs, FP, resort reservation including my DVC rental but no tickets.

I bought my tickets through UCT and still have the email. I got my MVMCP tickets through Disney and still have that email too.

I took screenshots of everything. I read that IT doesn’t really care about screenshots when it comes to lost ADRs and FPS. Is this true?

Last edited:
We are here now and we lost all of our plans adrs, tickets, fastpasses and nothing still works. MDE is still down

Mine shows all my ADRs, FPs, MM and just my MNSSHP ticket but is missing both of my DHs park tickets and his party ticket. I'm going to be patient and breathe deeply as they were there this morning and hope they return before we get there next week.

We are here now and we lost all of our plans adrs, tickets, fastpasses and nothing still works. MDE is still down
That must be beyond frustrating. Is guest services or a lobby concierge able to help at all?

Mine is all sorts of messed up. Profiles I have deleted long ago have reappeared. ADRs I have cancelled are back with no option to re-cancel. Most tickets are gone (missing all mnsshp tix, two AP vouchers).

Disney has really outdone themselves this time.

I assume this will be fixed in another day or several. I feel badly for the people at Disney. And those needing to snag their FPs and ADRs. Good luck to all!

Just got off the phone again with IT help desk. One of the missing annual passes and the 3 day park hopper now show up. Still missing an annual pass. The girl was able to make my fastpasses for me. Unfortunately missed out on FOP since the say was basically wasted with all of this. Still no timeframe for it to be fixed. Hopefully the misding annual pass will show up since it is in the system because we were able to do fastpasses.

It’s a shame planning has to be difficult. Hopefully, tickets and FP’s will show up tomorrow. I hope those who missed booking FOP get lucky too.

I just checked some of my dining reservations are either missing or ones I had cancelled are back. My Xmas Party tickets are gone. Our park passes gone. It is a complete mess.

I have been trying to cancel one of my dining reservations for tomorrow all day today and no luck....guess I will have to continue to try and deal with it in the morning if I am unable to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter