Anyone else having issues with My Disney Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My tickets, FP’s, dining reservations and resort reservation are all showing up on MDE accessed through the website tonight. None of the above show up on the ap. My dining reservations and FP ‘s were made about 30 days ago. The morning my 60 day window opened about a month ago, it was several hours before I could make any FP’s on either the ap or the website.

I kept trying, and finally, late morning, aIthough it was painfully slow, I was able to make all the Fp’s.

Is this going to improve over time, or deteriorate when Star Wars land opens and crowds surge? Is it fixable?

Are the people that are having issues all have separately linked tickets/APs? Anyone have a room and ticket package?

I was on hold for over an hour to just to hear their web page is having issues. Note to Disney why not just have a message when you first dial in their is a known issue with the MDE try again tomorrow.

I have separate and as of this morning my tickets are gone from the app again. I haven’t checked through the website yet. Everything else is still there.

How does this effect those in the parks today ? If their tickets disappear ?

Are the people that are having issues all have separately linked tickets/APs? Anyone have a room and ticket package?

We don’t have a room reservation but ours is still the same as last night, all ADRs, FPs, MM and my party ticket is there just our park tickets and my DH party ticket is missing. We go next week so hopefully fixed by then.

My tickets are still missing from MDE and have been since yesterday. I'm off property, so the Fastpasses I made before yesterday still show up but I've been locked out of making them yesterday and today. And I am tired and cranky because I've had to get up at 4AM (I'm in AZ) for the past 2 days and gotten nothing. Others can get their FP so I'm wondering if there will be anything left by the time they fix it for me. Current wait time with tech support is more than 90 minutes.

I have a package and can't see all of my ARDs, can't make FP reservations, my family is missing from the reservation, so yes lots of problems even with room and ticket packages.

I see 2 of me (!) and it shows 1 in our party not having tickets when we all in fact do .....today is FP day for me so frustrating!!!!
Disney's weakest link !

I don't know if you ever used their web site for cruise info about 8 or so years ago.....by comparison, MDE looks like Google.

THIS is the largest entertainment/communication company IN THE WORLD....and this is the best they can do on the web?

^^ This is so accurate!! How can a company this large constantly have so many issues? If we weren't almost required to use it for everything then I would give them more slack. Since that's not the case and we tied to the app, its about time the perfect this system. Issues will happen from time to time but shouldn't be this frequent. IMHO.

I emailed my displeasure this morning. Yesterday was my fast pass day. I wont be very happy if I cant get fast passes for the new rides, my DD will be really disappointed.

The problem here is that most people on DIS LOVE to plan and make plans.....schedules, time sheets, excel lists, etc, etc

Those of us that like to be prepared but not make a HUGE effort in pre-planning are in the distinct minority here ....

I agree with the above

I emailed my displeasure this morning. Yesterday was my fast pass day. I wont be very happy if I cant get fast passes for the new rides, my DD will be really disappointed.

I am in the same boat. I keep retrying, hoping that fp's aren't disappearing in the meantime.

I just sat on hold for IT for 45 minutes and got disconnected. Now I get to start all over. I’m told it’s a currently a one hour wait.

Today Disney has decided to do "enhancements" to their online system to "improve" their customer experience (I called and asked what was going on, it is also my fast pass day lol). I was advised at the time that it should be resolved by end of morning but it's still messed up for me and won't show my tickets.
That is what i am getting today. "20 minutes" or "by the end of the day"
Did yours ever start to work?

It is clearly a bigger issue if it is already the second day of this being a problem! I just wonder what they will or can do for the people who are now having their fast pass window messed up!

Just got off the phone with IT help desk. There is a major problem with the system and they are still working on it. Doesn't help
all of us who are missing out on making fastpasses today and that have multiple annual passes missing from our accounts. Extremely
frustrating to say the least
Yes! it sounds like a big issue since it has been more than a day now!
It sucks for those of us who are missing out on fast pass plans now!

Did they give you an estimated time to be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter