Anyone else having issues with My Disney Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the same boat. My tickets are missing and old ADRs are showing up. My MNSSHP ticket is assigned to the wrong person. My trip isn't for 30+days and my Fastpasses are still there, so I'm trying not to freak out. This is day 3 that my account looks messed up though...

Same problems here -- and for the same amount of time... I have about 30 days until my trip. I hope they have it figured out soon... my biggest concern isn't them finding the tickets (AP vouchers), but rather what if the system deletes the FPs when it sees some of us have no tickets? That will be a mess...

The Cast Member I spoke with said they had a fix and were now able to add tickets back onto accounts. Luckily as an AP I was able to call that number and not have as long of a wait on the phone, but if you call you should be able to get tickets added back onto your account if they are missing.

What number did you call?

Same boat here...missing one ticket that was a 7day PH ticket that expired 2030 and another ticket that had 2 days remaining on it. Do you think we have to call or given time will it reappear?

FWIW, I was able to call and get my tickets added back onto my account. I was told they found a fix and were able to add tickets back. They escalated the issue and I stayed on the phone and sure enough, I refreshed the site and my tickets were there again.

I will do this later tonight or tomorrow morning if they still don’t appear.

The Cast Member I spoke with said they had a fix and were now able to add tickets back onto accounts. Luckily as an AP I was able to call that number and not have as long of a wait on the phone, but if you call you should be able to get tickets added back onto your account if they are missing.

I hope we don't have to call first in order to have "the fix" applied to our account.

Just got off the phone with the IT desk help and thankfully they were able to find my husband's missing annual pass. It now
shows on my MDE account so we are all set. Yesterday was my fastpass day and we missed out on Slinky and FOP There is
nothing the IT desk will do to get you ones for those rides if they don't show up. Was told to keep trying to see if someone
cancels. The girl I spoke with last night was wonderful and made all my other fastpasses on the phone. Don't believe it when
they say it is system wide. My daughter and her husband were able to make fastpasses all day yesterday while the rest of us
couldn't because our tickets were missing. So some people got what they wanted and the rest of us are now missing out on
the most popular rides. Totally unacceptable on Disney's part since we are required to go online to do the fastpasses. Loves the
old way much better, or let me pay a price like and universal to ride all day through the fastpass line. Good luck to all those
still having trouble. Now I just have to hope nothing screws up again and we lose our reservations that are made.

I hope we don't have to call first in order to have "the fix" applied to our account.

I am on with them again right now and I asked if this was just front facing (web and app only) or if it was a backend problem. In other words, was I going to have trouble entering the parks next week? I was told that some guests have had issues entering the parks, but have been able to get things resolved by going to guest relations. They also said since I am still a few days out from my trip, their more immediate focus was to fix tickets for any guests arriving in the next few days first. Sounds like a real mess on their end. But the CM's have all been nice and it's totally out of their control, of course. I feel bad for them as they're likely taking quite a bit of abuse on the phones these last few days.

FWIW, I was able to call and get my tickets added back onto my account. I was told they found a fix and were able to add tickets back. They escalated the issue and I stayed on the phone and sure enough, I refreshed the site and my tickets were there again.
You're were lucky then. The lady I just spoke with after a 45min. hold was a complete waste. She could not add my tickets back. She had no fix. She could however help me set up fast passes. But she was completely rude to me. And at that point I was about to blow up and said I was done talking with her. Not worth loosing my cool with.

Sent an email this morning about the app and just got a response. I tried what was suggested and it worked. All my reservations, etc showed up.

We are sorry for any disappointment experienced and would like to assure you that your comments have been shared with the appropriate areas of our organization.

The issue you are experiencing is most likely related to a system error that occurred Tuesday. Please accept our sincerest apologies for this inconvenience. To resolve this issue, please try signing out and then back in to your mobile app. You can do this by selecting the three-horizontal-line icon on the bottom right of your screen, then swiping down and selecting "Sign Out." You will then be prompted to sign in to access your account and plans.

If you are still having issues with the app after completing that step, please reply to this message with the email address you use to sign in and we will investigate.

Thank you again for sharing your observations with us.

Same here. Our 60 day window started this morning but we weren't able to access the app or website since yesterday. Still can't see our tickets on the app or website, can't book anything. Extremely frustrating.

Sent an email this morning about the app and just got a response. I tried what was suggested and it worked. All my reservations, etc showed up.

We are sorry for any disappointment experienced and would like to assure you that your comments have been shared with the appropriate areas of our organization.

The issue you are experiencing is most likely related to a system error that occurred Tuesday. Please accept our sincerest apologies for this inconvenience. To resolve this issue, please try signing out and then back in to your mobile app. You can do this by selecting the three-horizontal-line icon on the bottom right of your screen, then swiping down and selecting "Sign Out." You will then be prompted to sign in to access your account and plans.

If you are still having issues with the app after completing that step, please reply to this message with the email address you use to sign in and we will investigate.

Thank you again for sharing your observations with us.
This did not work for me unfortunately.

Just got off the phone with the IT desk help and thankfully they were able to find my husband's missing annual pass. It now
shows on my MDE account so we are all set. Yesterday was my fastpass day and we missed out on Slinky and FOP There is
nothing the IT desk will do to get you ones for those rides if they don't show up. Was told to keep trying to see if someone
cancels. The girl I spoke with last night was wonderful and made all my other fastpasses on the phone. Don't believe it when
they say it is system wide. My daughter and her husband were able to make fastpasses all day yesterday while the rest of us
couldn't because our tickets were missing. So some people got what they wanted and the rest of us are now missing out on
the most popular rides. Totally unacceptable on Disney's part since we are required to go online to do the fastpasses. Loves the
old way much better, or let me pay a price like and universal to ride all day through the fastpass line. Good luck to all those
still having trouble. Now I just have to hope nothing screws up again and we lose our reservations that are made.

It seems that the fair thing to do when so many people are having FP trouble is to disable the entire system so no one can get FP until the issue is resolved. It isn't fair for others to scoop up the FOP and SDD FP when you can't even access the system.

Using MDE via Chrome on a desktop computer.

My FPs are all there, but whereas we previously had 2 hotel reservations on MDE (Back to back on-site stays), we now have 5 hotel reservations, and the five "Reservation Made By:" has each of the 5 kids in my MDE account. This is something!

This is an issue with me as well, missing some of my tickets to MNSSHP as well as my park hopper tickets. On top of it, the hotel room we had initially booked 6 months ago at French Quarter - River view (Changed it over to Riverside - Royal rooms River View) is now showing up ALONGSIDE the Riverside change. So now instead of having just the 1 hotel room, I have 2 hotel rooms on my reservation. The reservation # never changed they just updated the room, so I don't know how a previously changed room is now added onto my reservation saying I have booked 2 hotel rooms. I also have a package deal so the reservation is showing me with 2 packages, one with a basic dining plan and the other with a deluxe... So far I haven't seen changes to my payment which was already paid off, but I will be livid if my trip gets cancelled because they added more money required to my account over a "small, not so small mishap".

Maybe its time someone threatened to go to the Media with this outrage. Its effecting thousands of people from what I gather looking at Twitter, Disboards, etc. And Disney is refusing to issue a statement or anything and its been 2 days for a lot of people, some even 3. This is NOT just an "App" issue with an easy fix, its web, app and server side. Someone somewhere screwed up and created a MAJOR issue, and they are refusing to acknowledge it to the public. Going to the Media usually puts a fire under their ****, as it causes "bad press" and Disney doesn't like bad press. So if anyone has connections, see if they can do some digging on this giant pile of garbage they are throwing at us!!!

This is an issue with me as well, missing some of my tickets to MNSSHP as well as my park hopper tickets. On top of it, the hotel room we had initially booked 6 months ago at French Quarter - River view (Changed it over to Riverside - Royal rooms River View) is now showing up ALONGSIDE the Riverside change. So now instead of having just the 1 hotel room, I have 2 hotel rooms on my reservation. The reservation # never changed they just updated the room, so I don't know how a previously changed room is now added onto my reservation saying I have booked 2 hotel rooms. I also have a package deal so the reservation is showing me with 2 packages, one with a basic dining plan and the other with a deluxe... So far I haven't seen changes to my payment which was already paid off, but I will be livid if my trip gets cancelled because they added more money required to my account over a "small, not so small mishap".

Maybe its time someone threatened to go to the Media with this outrage. Its effecting thousands of people from what I gather looking at Twitter, Disboards, etc. And Disney is refusing to issue a statement or anything and its been 2 days for a lot of people, some even 3. This is NOT just an "App" issue with an easy fix, its web, app and server side. Someone somewhere screwed up and created a MAJOR issue, and they are refusing to acknowledge it to the public. Going to the Media usually puts a fire under their ****, as it causes "bad press" and Disney doesn't like bad press. So if anyone has connections, see if they can do some digging on this giant pile of garbage they are throwing at us!!!

I said something similar in another thread (or maybe it was this one) earlier, but in a somewhat kinder fashion. :) Totally understand your frustration, though.

I do agree with you that I'm surprised that NONE of the sites that cover Disney are writing about this. And there are a LOT of those sites. Instead, all I'm seeing pop up on Twitter from the many Disney sites I follow are links to MNSSHP recaps or F&W Festival reviews, etc. Someone with a contact there should be pressing for a statement or at least an acknowledgement of an issue.

I'm trying to decide whether to call today or wait until tomorrow. We arrive next week and I'm worried that our FPs will be deleted since our park tickets are no longer there.

My trip is still quite a ways away, but I still login daily and sometimes mess around with ADRs and change plans. I noticed yesterday several ADRs that I cancelled weeks ago are all showing up on the app again. I was thinking about switching park days around, which means swapping some ADR days, but I don't want to do it now because it's so confusing to look at.

I said something similar in another thread (or maybe it was this one) earlier, but in a somewhat kinder fashion. :) Totally understand your frustration, though.

I do agree with you that I'm surprised that NONE of the sites that cover Disney are writing about this. And there are a LOT of those sites. Instead, all I'm seeing pop up on Twitter from the many Disney sites I follow are links to MNSSHP recaps or F&W Festival reviews, etc. Someone with a contact there should be pressing for a statement or at least an acknowledgement of an issue.

I'm not so frustrated with my own situation as its a fairly easy fix because of all the confirmation #'s I have of it, if worse comes to worse, and I totally did not mean to make my statement seem unkind :scared: if that is how it came off! It's just frustrating to me to see a major company like this not come out with anything official for people, letting them worry after having to stress out over months and months of planning everything to see it go up in flames. Fast Passes are not easy to get for certain rides and to see them go "poof" and have them tell them they cant get them back is ridiculous. With any system there are back-up logs, so finding the history on IT side should be possible, but it seems IT doesn't want to take the time or "hassle" to help these people out. Makes my heart break that so many people's dreams are going up in flames. And then the people who wait and wait just to make those 60 days or 30 days can't because of this system glitch so they end up missing out on a fair try at getting those hard to get passes. It just seems so uncouth.

I just called and after a 30 minute wait the nice CM told me that this is happening to everyone and they are working to fix it. He said that it should have been fixed last night but they are hoping for it to be fixed tonight. He also told me my tickets are there on the back end but I can't see them but to keep checking and eventually they will show up again.

I will give it a few more days and call back if they don't appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter