Anyone else having problems with My Disney Experience app in trying to add DVC card to wallet?

badeacon

DIS Veteran
I have iPhone and sign in to MDE. Under membership and passes I can see my annual pass and DVC accounts. When I go to Disney Magicmobile and then select set up your pass to add to Apple Wallet, I do not show up. My wife and connected family and friends show up.
I called and talked to MS several days ago and tried signing out of app, deleting app and downloading again. all with no help. She did let slip that had similar problem earlier. They had tech look at it and just received call back, that nothing is wrong on their end. Told to go to GS when at Disney next month and see if they can help.
I really do not want to spend a lot of vacation time trying to see if Disney can fix this but currently have no way to show my DVC membership for discounts , etc.
Anyone have similar problem or any idea about this problem?

Not totally the same, but when they instituted DVC-Y or DVC-ND into the mobile card lots of folks had issues. One thing to try was going into you profile and deleting you phone number, saving, and then readding your phone number. Worth a try.

I noticed my DVC-Y designation in the wallet app app had disappeared, been meaning to call for help. Hope I don't have to spend vacation time figuring this out.

Not totally the same, but when they instituted DVC-Y or DVC-ND into the mobile card lots of folks had issues. One thing to try was going into you profile and deleting you phone number, saving, and then readding your phone number. Worth a try.
Tried that but did not help. thanks Also MS changed email with no change.

In the past, people were posting about this in the DVC Mouscellaneous Form rather than this forum.

Here is the thread I started, although it's old by now:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...-download-only-not-comments-about-it.3888019/

I know there were steps I had to take related to my phone set-up:

a) I did not have a security code or face ID, and that was necessary.

b) I did not have 2-factor Authentication, and that was necessary.

My ND is also gone. Did they start hiding that part of the code from us? I think that's odd. Easier for a cm to tell someone gets the discount when it shows DVC -Y.

I'm having the same issue. Had it on my iPhone 13 for several years with no problem. Recently upgraded to 15 Pro and cannot get the card back into my wallet. Shows in my profile but I actually no longer see Disney Mobile Magic on the MDE app.

I had issues years ago when the chab=nge to digital card was first made.

My name on the DVC Website was Charles (my legal name) and the MDE App was Chuck. I had to change the MDE app to exactly match the name as listed on the DVC site to properly link them and add the digital card.

I have a Android phone S23,
My digital card is not showing on app, yet it's show on my Dashboard. So I save a copy in my photos
Did you add the Disney MagicMobile Pass to your Google Wallet using the MDE mobile app? Once you do that, you should be able to open it in Google Wallet and then view the details to see your DVC affiliation.

I have a Android phone S23,
My digital card is not showing on app, yet it's show on my Dashboard. So I save a copy in my photos
I have an S23+ and DVC shows only in my profile now under memberships and passes. This opens up and shows my annual pass, DVC with an ID number, plus my Chase Disney cards and my D23 membership (the free one).

Having just been to Disney - returned April 1, I'm not too worried about it.

DVC lounge wanted to see it in my profile as did all the shops and restaurants I got discounts at. That seems to be the way they are doing it now.

In the previous version I added my DVC. In this version, it added my stuff without my help.

Since this thread has shown back up and I started it, I went to GS and a CM took my phone and tried multiple ways to add to my wallet and after about 15 minutes was able to. He was perplexed as to what was going on but was able to find a way around it. Currently still in my wallet and hope it stays there as checking in BCV tomorrow for the week.

🤞🤞 Wishing you good luck and a wonderful time. We love the EPCOT area - especially during the Festivals. F&G is always has so many beautiful flowers and topiaries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter